Australia Seeks Boycott Against Diddy and His Music

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Give me a list of white celebs who have had this done to them.

I'm curious very curious.
These fakkits are supporting a genocide and are racist against their Aborigines

Face those demons and leave Diddy to America. Fukking pieces of shyt :pacspit:
At least you see the hypocrisy. All they do is use brehs to posture about morality.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People needs to separate the art from the person, banning diddy music affects alot of people that have nothing to do with diddy situation.

They pick and choose when they want to enforce this. We posed to stop listening to a nikka cos he hit his girl?

Foh

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Above comment is in no way condoning diddy's actions btw, plus I don't listen to that nikka anyway, but to think I'd ever stop listening to Kells, think again

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
8432f979-3cde-4033-9cb4-34df1c82560a_text.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They banned 17 year old Tyler thinking he was homophobic :manny: they dead ass serious
Cool for lyrics... Did they do that to Eminem?

And before some idiot comes in here misunderstanding shyt as usual on this dumb ass site. No we are not defending Diddy by Calling out double standards..

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cool for lyrics... Did they do that to Eminem?

And before some idiot comes in here misunderstanding shyt as usual on this dumb ass site. No we are not defending Diddy by Calling out double standards..
nikka that ain't for me to answer I don't follow eminem I was just saying they've done it before

Asking me like I'm Australia :what: I'm only gonna know what happened to artist that were on MY own radar unless I google, which you can do for yourself

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: catch 22. fukk Diddy but not his music. Yet I can't even go back to his albums without the stench of evil seeping through the earbuds.

Him talking about needing a girl, yet giving haymakers and body blows to women.

Him rapping with Usher thinking about them "fighting" over the cereal.

Him rapping about love and peace, when his soul is eternal damnation of all the demonic shyt he had and continue to embrace.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka that ain't for me to answer I don't follow eminem I was just saying they've done it before

Asking me like I'm Australia :what: I'm only gonna know what happened to artist that were on MY own radar unless I google, which you can do for yourself
That's ok if you don't know I just found it telling that they have been singling out Black artists