Australia Seeks Boycott Against Diddy and His Music

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Monday (May 20), Australian morning television show Sunrise on 7 reported on Deputy Opposition Leader of the Liberal Party of Australia, Sussan Ley, calling for Diddy's music to be banned from their airwaves and more.

In a statement shared on X, formerly known as Twitter, on Sunday (May 19), Ley said he wants businesses to think about activities that benefit Diddy.

"I am asking Australian businesses to reconsider any activities they may be taking that may be financially benefiting Mr. Combs," Ley said. "This should see Australian media companies including radio stations take any of his music off their channels today."

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't care

the only diddy specific song i hear consistently on the radio is missing you, which i thought was corny 20 years ago.

:manny:

outside of need a girl with usher, does he REALLY have that many classic hits/tracks?

yeah i know mo money mo problems, but you could just cut his verse out.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Not dying on this hill

nikka can hold his own nuts
The problem is anybody who worked with Diddy has a reason to get their music banned too. Besides who gives a fukk about what Australia plays? There are simply exploiting this incident to get press for their shytty azz vegamite eating island they can only inhabit 5% of cuz of the 95% is trying to kill them (including the sun)