Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
it’s funny to me cause I watched it when it came out.. but these jokes won’t fly today like the one where he try to take the woman’s wig off.. he thought she was a man :mjlol:
Or the actual man dressed as a woman might offend the sensitive types. “That’s a man, baby.” :mjlol:

I was thinking these would age horribly, but the Johnson clip and bringing this up makes me think differently. I gotta rewatch them.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Or the actual man dressed as a woman might offend the sensitive types. “That’s a man, baby.” :mjlol:

I was thinking these would age horribly, but the Johnson clip and bringing this up makes me think differently. I gotta rewatch them.

These movies have held up better than a lot of those Judd Apatow movies tbh

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching this again. Not quite as funny as I remembered, but still pretty good. Definitely going to have to run that second one again and see if I still like it more.

If you know That 70s Show, it's wild that Big Rhonda is one of the Fembots :laugh::ohmy:

Also crazy: the dude who played Random Task is in prison for life for sex offenses and he killed his cell mate :ohmy: