Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@daemonova

MV5BZmU4MjcyZDEtNGFkMy00YjU2LTlmMDctOGM4YWVjNmEyYmE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODg2MDY@._V1_.jpg

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I saw this was free on YouTube (all three of them are) and thought about watching it again. It's been a long time and I wonder if a lot of this shyt is still funny to me.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I saw this was free on YouTube (all three of them are) and thought about watching it again. It's been a long time and I wonder if a lot of this shyt is still funny to me.

lol yeah

I enjoyed watching it again

A lot of the excitement was because it had been so long since I had watched it

I never had a moment where I wanted to watch something or didn’t still laugh at it

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
lol yeah

I enjoyed watching it again

A lot of the excitement was because it had been so long since I had watched it

I never had a moment where I wanted to watch something or didn’t still laugh at it
I remember liking the 2nd one more than the first, but that may have changed in the last decade or so. But Heather Graham was :noah: in the second one.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I remember liking the 2nd one more than the first, but that may have changed in the last decade or so. But Heather Graham was :noah: in the second one.

Yeah imma go back and watch the second one tonight or tomorrow some time and see what i think now

Heather Graham still look to this day too

I been rewatching Scrubs this past week and she was look great in that :wow:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Yeah imma go back and watch the second one tonight or tomorrow some time and see what i think now

Heather Graham still look to this day too

I been rewatching Scrubs this past week and she was look great in that :wow:
I couldn't get into that show at all, I think I watched most of the first season and bailed on it before the season finale. But I did catch Heather around the time she was working on this show "Why Women Kill" or some shyt like that and she was definitely still looking real good :yes:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I couldn't get into that show at all, I think I watched most of the first season and bailed on it before the season finale. But I did catch Heather around the time she was working on this show "Why Women Kill" or some shyt like that and she was definitely still looking real good :yes:

really?! ah man, Scrubs is my favorite show. im watching it right now lol

oh yeah?

bruh, she still got it. these pics are from a couple of weeks ago :wow:

86923525-0-image-a-9_1720100544006.jpg