AURION: Legacy of the Kori-Odan (Made by Cameroonian Black game developers)

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
This looks dope. I'm gonna have to create a steam account and give this a shot

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The doomed translation gate !
APRIL 15 - KIRO'O GAMES
[aurionthegame.com]

Good day dear Aurionics,
We are mostly very proud of the feedback we are having from you guys. Keep on sharing your thoughts, they mean a lot and they help us upgrading your gaming experience.
We also have received some feedback regarding the English translation of the game. In the launch process we had to integrate a raw version of the localisation in order to be in time and we did not realised that translating all these texts would be this long. But rest assured, the full text is being proof read by a professional team as we speak.

But for you to have it faster, we (the ones fluent in English in the studio) will work on the english texts ourselves this week-end to at least upload a decent begining of the game next week.
We have already worked, ourselves on the texts of the main story, as much as we could before the release. It should be understandable and we hope it will keep you immerged. The NPCs are on the other hand still totaly RAW.

We apologize to our English speaking friends for the unpleasantness it might have caused, but we promise you that the gaming experience you all deserve will be delivered soon. Just be a liiiitlle bit more patient and have faith ^^. We thank you very much for your comprehension until now.

[aurionthegame.com]

:obama:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just bought it. Have to support a game with all black characters that isn't full of stereotypes plus a black team as well.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just beat rhino and so far pretty cool game. Visually the game is lacking but its understandable since its a smaller team and they don't have that big of a budget. But hopefully with enough support they can increase the budget and give it the look it deserves. Another thing was the translations but the team said they are working on it so I'm not going to worry too much about that. I like the character designs they look pretty dope and I can definitely see where y'all coming from when you mention the DBZ inspiration. The combat is pretty decent I think it has a little bit of potential in combo variety so I'll have to see as I get further in the game. Hopefully the team sees some success with this project. Like I said the biggest problem for me are the visuals.