August games with gold 2017

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are your impressions on Grow-up and Runbow :popcorn:

Slime Rancher comes out August 1st, So your comment off top is incorrect. Then the notion that Trials: Fusion and Red Faction are not worthy titles tells me you don't play the games as much as you know the names :francis:
gamers who don't care for genre :ld:
On the ps2 games like that was cool, I grew tired of the genre by last gen. This gen only internet people know games like nioh exist. Never heard it talked about in the real world :manny:

You're talking about people don't know about Nioh in the real world and then you talk about Runbow and Grow Up?

You talking about only playing names and then shytting on games like Nioh and Nier?

You hypocritical fukk

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're talking about people don't know about Nioh in the real world and then you talk about Runbow and Grow Up?

You talking about only playing names and then shytting on games like Nioh and Nier?

You hypocritical fukk
Your fake internet outrage is rooted in stupid. First off, this is the internet. So a game like nioh is talked about in this space. Games with gold, you think people don't talk about the FREE games they get every month? Of course they do, I fully understand why a game like grown up would get overlooked. Nothing about it appears that interesting to me. I gave it a try expecting to hate it. Ended up loving it.

Nioh, Nier are not my kind of games. Where did I say "don't play those" if you into those types of games? Why the fukk are you butthurt over my taste in gaming :wtf: and why are you even here if your only contribution is to take attention away from the threads topic. Grow up already :ld:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Your fake internet outrage is rooted in stupid. First off, this is the internet. So a game like nioh is talked about in this space. Games with gold, you think people don't talk about the FREE games they get every month? Of course they do, I fully understand why a game like grown up would get overlooked. Nothing about it appears that interesting to me. I gave it a try expecting to hate it. Ended up loving it.

Nioh, Nier are not my kind of games. Where did I say "don't play those" if you into those types of games? Why the fukk are you butthurt over my taste in gaming :wtf: and why are you even here if your only contribution is to take attention away from the threads topic. Grow up already :ld:
:ehh::KhaledUSMRT:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You hypocritical fukk. You constantly mention that games like Nioh, Nier, and P5 aren't games that people play in the real world