DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Slime rancher
Trials fusion
Bayonetta
Red faction: Armageddon

The casuals will go "hey, bayonetta :gladbron:" while having no idea if slime rancher is any fun :ufdup:

Last month's game runbow is a fun party game, never heard it talked about here, stop sleeping...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
ehhh, these free games tend be pretty underwhelming, underwhelmed again
So what are your impressions on Grow-up and Runbow :popcorn:
Bayonetta is the only one worth playing if you haven't already.
Slime Rancher comes out August 1st, So your comment off top is incorrect. Then the notion that Trials: Fusion and Red Faction are not worthy titles tells me you don't play the games as much as you know the names :francis:
And what gamer who is a pretty serious gamer hasn't played this shyt yet?
gamers who don't care for genre :ld:
On the ps2 games like that was cool, I grew tired of the genre by last gen. This gen only internet people know games like nioh exist. Never heard it talked about in the real world :manny:

Daps
So what are your impressions on Grow-up and Runbow :popcorn:

Slime Rancher comes out August 1st, So your comment off top is incorrect. Then the notion that Trials: Fusion and Red Faction are not worthy titles tells me you don't play the games as much as you know the names :francis:
gamers who don't care for genre :ld:
On the ps2 games like that was cool, I grew tired of the genre by last gen. This gen only internet people know games like nioh exist. Never heard it talked about in the real world :manny:

The internet is the real world.

Stop.

I downloaded Runbow, haven't touched it.

Grow up, i played Grow Home and lost interest very quickly, so no intertest in grow home

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The internet is the real world.

Stop.

I downloaded Runbow, haven't touched it.

Grow up, i played Grow Home and lost interest very quickly, so no intertest in grow home
The internet is the real world? :dahell:

You haven't touched Runbow, and grow up you "lost interest quickly" aka you spent 5min with it.

Your attention span seems to be limited, result of the technological age we are living in I reckon :manny: I prescribe more grow up, then Slime Rancher :handshake:

Daps
The internet is the real world? :dahell:

You haven't touched Runbow, and grow up you "lost interest quickly" aka you spent 5min with it.

Your attention span seems to be limited, result of the technological age we are living in I reckon :manny: I prescribe more grow up, then Slime Rancher :handshake:
I got 3 kids and a wife

I prescribe myself enjoying my bit of downtime I get

Grow up had trash controls which ruined the experience

I'm not gonna force myself to play a game just cause it's free, I'd rather enjoy a game I actually want to play in my free time

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I got 3 kids and a wife

I prescribe myself enjoying my bit of downtime I get

Grow up had trash controls which ruined the experience

I'm not gonna force myself to play a game just cause it's free, I'd rather enjoy a game I actually want to play in my free time
:myman:

The controls for growup, I feel you right.
That was my gripe, I put it down after 20min thinking it was fun but Idk?

Then my lady started playing, she loved it. She got high as a muthafukka. Looked fun, the odd controls is totally necessary and the more you play the more it'll make sense. It's an extremely physics based experience, one of the better games ive played in a long time. You might wanna give it 30good minutes. I'm certain you'll see the charm If you do.

Or be stuck in the "cycle" of playing recycled games with prettier graphics :francis: