August 24th Preorder Sales Totals XFlop VS PSMore

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You do know Microsoft allowed the NSA a backdoor into their systems. I understand if your not down with Sony, but Microsoft ain't no saint itself :shaq:
You do know ATT, Verizon, Google/etc has NSA backdoored into there DNA which has GPS in it to track your every movement

How long you think a person will be plopped in front of there console which can only see in one room?
If you worried about the NSA you wouldn't be posting here muh'fukka :heh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You do know ATT, Verizon, Google/etc has NSA backdoored into there DNA which has GPS in it to track your every movement

How long you think a person will be plopped in front of there console which can only see in one room?
If you worried about the NSA you wouldn't be posting here muh'fukka :heh:

Who said I be worried about NSA. Stuff don't surprise me, so I don't need to wrappin my head in foil. Everybody snitchin on each other, and sooner or later precious Titanfall will be ported to PS4. This ain't the age of Genesis vs. SNES, no such thing as exclusivity anymore; money talks. So in the end this whole PS4 vs. Xbox One ordeal, just a puff in the wind because most of the games you see on one system will find its way to the other in time :russ:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Who said I be worried about NSA. Stuff don't surprise me, so I don't need to wrappin my head in foil. Everybody snitchin on each other, and sooner or later precious Titanfall will be ported to PS4. This ain't the age of Genesis vs. SNES, no such thing as exclusivity anymore; money talks. So in the end this whole PS4 vs. Xbox One ordeal, just a puff in the wind because most of the games you see on one system will find its way to the other in time :russ:
Bruh, what made you even mention Titanfall (Xbox console exclusive) but since you brought that up
There isn't a single quote anywhere saying Titanfall is heading to PS3/4/vita
You want it, and from day one you been drooling over it. But if it was coming to PSanything, you'd have known that by now
So you HOPE it gets ported sometime in 2015 at the earliest :bryan:
You have a better shot at Titanfall 2 which should drop in Fall of 2016. I hope you like to "wait" :wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Bruh, what made you even mention Titanfall (Xbox console exclusive) but since you brought that up
There isn't a single quote anywhere saying Titanfall is heading to PS3/4/vita
You want it, and from day one you been drooling over it. But if it was coming to PSanything, you'd have known that by now
So you HOPE it gets ported sometime in 2015 at the earliest :bryan:
You have a better shot at Titanfall 2 which should drop in Fall of 2016. I hope you like to "wait" :wow:

Only a matter of time, it's EA, and as stated... money talks, money talks. :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Only a matter of time, it's EA, and as stated... money talks, money talks. :pachaha:
How you think the game ended up on xbox consoles only in the first place :usure:
The only thing money can do is secure that as a console exclusive which they very well can do
Then either the sequel can be multiplat, or M$ can put money into the "franchise" similar to what they did with Gears of War
Very possible, and they can afford to do such a thing. Sony? There financial situation is vastly different
What I said is more likely than what you are hoping for. It wouldn't be a first
Microsoft handed Rockstar $50million to make exclusive content years ahead of it landing on PS3
And history does repeat itself :blessed:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How you think the game ended up on xbox consoles only in the first place :usure:
The only thing money can do is secure that as a console exclusive which they very well can do
Then either the sequel can be multiplat, or M$ can put money into the "franchise" similar to what they did with Gears of War
Very possible, and they can afford to do such a thing. Sony? There financial situation is vastly different
What I said is more likely than what you are hoping for. It wouldn't be a first
Microsoft handed Rockstar $50million to make exclusive content years ahead of it landing on PS3
And history does repeat itself :blessed:

Indeed. Sony always sells more consoles in the end, because they are reliable, never break down.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Indeed. Sony always sells more consoles in the end, because they are reliable, never break down.
You got me there :manny:

Ruling on infamous "disc read error" issue could give qualifying PS2 owners $25, a free game, free repairs, or a replacement system.

PlayStation 2 owners whose systems have given them inappropriate "Disc Read Error" messages are eligible to reap the benefits of a settlement in a class action lawsuit they might never have heard of.

Sony Computer Entertainment America, Sony of Canada, and Toys R Us of Canada have settled a class action lawsuit over the systems, pending the approval of US and Canadian courts. If those courts approve the settlement, gamers who have recently purchased, repaired, or lost the use of an affected PS2 are eligible to receive a check for $25 ($31 Canadian), a free PS2 game from a specified list, or a free or reduced cost repair or replacement (at SCEA's discretion) of an affected system.

A Sony rep confirmed the settlement for GameSpot but insisted it is in no way an admission of guilt. "While we are convinced that there is no problem with these models, and that we would win if we defended this case through trial, we have agreed to settle these lawsuits to avoid the extraordinary high cost of cumbersome class action litigation," the representative said.

It should be noted that this settlement doesn't mean a free $25 for everyone who ever got a "Disc Read Error" message from his or her PS2. All claims must be accompanied by proof of the purchase and/or repairs. Claims must be made over the settlement Web site or mailed and postmarked by February 16, 2006.

It will be a while before anybody sees the benefits of the suit. First the settlement needs the approval of the courts, and those hearings in the US and Canada have been tentatively scheduled for April 28, 2006, and May 11, 2006, respectively.
Or when there ONLINE NETWORK broke down
Sony Settles Class Action Lawsuit: Over $1 million in Free Games, Themes and PS+ Discounts Available for Canadians
socbar_01.png
socbar_02.png
socbar_04.png

April 18, 2013 Written by Sebastian Moss

monopolymoney.jpg

Back in May 2011, Canadian citizen Natasha Maksimovic filed a class action lawsuit against Sony for the infamous PSN hack that potentially exposed user data to criminals (although nothing ever came of it), as well as the Sony Online Entertainment hack. The lawsuit called for C$1 billion (US$1.04 billion) in damages, with Maksimovic saying: “If you can’t trust a huge multi-national corporation like Sony to protect your private information, who can you trust? It appears to me that Sony focuses more on protecting its games than its PlayStation users.”

The case has now been settled, with the damages coming to around a million dollars in assorted freebies for Canadian gamers.

If you have a Canadian PSN, SOE or Qriocity account, you should have received the below email detailing what you can get for free. However, all the goodies come with a few big catches – The Ontario Superior Court of Justice has to give approval to the settlement, it’s first come, first serve, and you have to post off a form to get it. Those forms are here.

It’s also important to note that if you don’t opt out physically, you are legally bound by this settlement so that you cannot sue Sony over the hack. You can opt out here, but you only have until May 20th.

Despite the settlement, Sony denies any wrongdoing or that it violated any laws.

DSC00848.JPG
+
11598455-ps3-yellow-light-of-death-fix.jpg

I'm glad you and Cboat finally put that mystery to rest :blessed: