August 2022 releases

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really want midnight fight express to be good…not hearing as much as I should tho…anyway just remembered it’s on game pass so I’m gonna give it a chance regardless…would still like to see more footage

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really want midnight fight express to be good…not hearing as much as I should tho…anyway just remembered it’s on game pass so I’m gonna give it a chance regardless…would still like to see more footage
First impression after the demo
Pros:
- I like the combat, they are fast paced and brutal. I hope we'll get more brutal combos and finishers. The fun in these games is to brutalize the ennemies.
- The gfx are cool too. There is a cyberpunk feeling to them.
- I like the fact that we can have guns but they are not present everywhere.
- The story is fine.

Cons:
- Maybe it's because I was playing with a mouse/kb as I don't have a gamepad here (travelling) but it feels weird to press W and have the character go 45° up instead of straight up. I understand it's an isometric game. Probably need to get used to it a bit more, or bring mind gamepad when I travel.
- The combat sometimes feels good, but sometimes they feel a bit simplistic or too easy. If bashing a button makes you pass a level, I feel like the difficulty should be increased, or the ennemies should be smarter. Sometimes I feel like they are not attacking that much.

Developer also responded and said it gets progressively harder