Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

YEA...
"THE ONLY bytch I SEE IS YOU"
WOULD HAVE DEADED THAT.

INSTEAD HE WENT ABOUT IT LIKE
IME WAS GONNA BACK DOWN
OR APOLOGIZE.

:devil:
:evil:

He should have said shut your bytch ass up and kept it moving but instead he handled the shyt like a grown man considering the circumstances

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always hated nikkas like Ime. You know you can't touch them, but they're busy talking that "what you gonna do, p*ssy" shyt, knowing full well that you'd make it a MUCH bigger issue if you did.
There's nothing stopping LeBron from punching on him. LeBron just a biitcch.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He should have said shut your bytch ass up and kept it moving but instead he handled the shyt like a grown man considering the circumstances
This

LeBron is 39 and one of the most well known humans on this planet.. nikkas really expect him to get into a fight or cuss out Ime? Why? What does that do for LeBron exactly

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ime wouldn’t have said what he said to Lebron. I think that’s the point
Why wouldn't he is my point.

MJ is not literally a God or deity that mfs couldn't even look in the eye or sum'n...

We forget Bob Knight was on his ass in the Olympics and had him apologize to his team for playing like mid and he was about to cry?

I don't even like Bron (as a player) but y'all be doing too much wit this kinda shyt lol

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
There's nothing stopping LeBron from punching on him. LeBron just a biitcch.
You dumb as fukk for this.

Not punching someone in the face in that situation now means one is bytch.

fukk outta with that dumb shyt. Players, coaches, you knowit go at it everyday without being punched in the face. :camby:

Yall just hate this guy

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Why wouldn't he is my point.

MJ is not literally a God or deity that mfs couldn't even look in the eye or sum'n...

We forget Bob Knight was on his ass in the Olympics and had him apologize to his team for playing like mid and he was about to cry?

I don't even like Bron (as a player) but y'all be doing too much wit this kinda shyt lol
Reread what I wrote, I didn’t say Ime couldn’t say some shyt, I said what he said to Lebron. It’s mainly due to how Lebron be acting with the drama, Mike wasn’t on that.