Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Bron is washing 90% of the league in a fight and the 10% that can give him a shot are mostly PF/Cs
You'd think so with him being built like Karl Malone, but who knows. Bron is like the only top tier NBA legend I can think of that we never seen throw hands or had hands put to him. Any others? Tim Duncan, maybe?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You forgot about the Heat years I see. nikkas used to pull Bron’s card all the time
anybody straight up try & snuff son or choke him out¿

nikkas woof at everybody & mean mugg that's regular

so how were they scared of mj & kobe when it's going beyond chirping & the screwfaces¿

if everyone thinks bron pie why nobody in his 2 decades plus in the league tried to whoop him¿

not even in practice or something¿

HA

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
anybody straight up try & snuff son or choke him out¿

nikkas woof at everybody & mean mugg that's regular

so how were they scared of mj & kobe when it's going beyond chirping & the screwfaces¿

if everyone thinks bron pie why nobody in his 2 decades plus in the league tried to whoop him¿

not even in practice or something¿

HA

You don’t know what happened in practice, you a fanboy

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You don’t know what happened in practice, you a fanboy

Yeah 'in practice' Bill Cartwright intimidated Jordan into passing him the ball. Lebron had enforcers make locker room visits FOR him, not to back him down. Thats respect

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As a Bron fan even I can concede: I hate how ‘nice’ he is :what: :scust:

Forget the Ime part why has he let Dylan brooks get so comfortable. Letting him put his hands on him and back him up

Just off GP you supposed to immediately knock somebody hands off you with the belligerent hood ‘don’t touch me! Don’t NOBODY touch me!’ Even your own teammates :hhh: even Denzel don’t let nggas touch him

get-your-hands-off-me-don%27t-touch-me.gif

Lebron is a Billion Dollar franchise and WELL aware of it. Dude ain’t fighting nobody and putting any of that at risk.

Lebron has been probably the most disciplined superstar of the past twenty years. Not ONE scandal. Not even Tom Brady can say that

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
wasn't nothing to say about mj or kobe

but peep the first page & where it got took instantly

i would have been in here cracking jokes too but nikkas tried to run points up on the stand war scoreboard

You distracted breh