Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Ime starting to seem like he just doesn't have the personality or temperment to be a head coach.

Have you seen the Rockets this year? Playing defense, sharing the ball, Sengun making a huge leap. If they make a move to help their bench scoring they can get into the playoffs without the play in.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Have you seen the Rockets this year? Playing defense, sharing the ball, Sengun making a huge leap. If they make a move to help their bench scoring they can get into the playoffs without the play in.
That's good, seems like he will be a good assistant coach. Doesn't carry himself as the head of a organization.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. The whole Bad Boy Pistons team was giving MJ hell, and it was a large portion of the 90s Knicks as well.

I know Reggie Miller probably popped off at the mouth a few times at him, too:mjlol:.
Let's keep it real;them Bad Boy Pistons were really putting hands on Mike.No superstar player before or since has ever been allowed to take that kind of beating for years/entire playoff series.MJ wasn't the King yet.It was still Magic, Bird, and Isaiah's league.Jordan & the Bulls didn't really become the main character until '91/'92.Lakers, Celtics, and Pistons had more clout up until that point.Which is why the league allowed the Pistons to push MJ's shyt in '86-'90.Bron never had to walk through a fire like that.This lil verbal tiff with Ime is small fries.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ime to me is corny for this. He wouldn’t have called Lebron a bytch when he was playing so it’s jokes he is doing it now. He’s had that in his heart for years

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ime to me is corny for this. He wouldn’t have called Lebron a bytch when he was playing so it’s jokes he is doing it now. He’s had that in his heart for years

How do you know this?

:what:

WTF was Bron going to do if Ime called him a bytch during a game?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ime was immature and unsportsmanlike dude is a dikkhead and was a scrub as a player get that shyt outta here :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Getting two pieced in the throat is crazy :mjlol:

Kobe was a try hard/performative that was in the midst of his “Beanie Sigel” phase

shyt crazy how it gets his stans wet that he was this competitor masculine ass tough guy dude :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Getting two pieced in the throat is crazy :mjlol:

Kobe was a try hard/performative that was in the midst of his “Beanie Sigel” phase

shyt crazy how it gets his stans wet that he was this competitor masculine ass tough guy dude :mjlol:

KOBE WAS 20-21 YRS OLD
WHEN THAT shyt HAPPENED
IN A GROWN MENS LEAGUE.

:devil:
:evil:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Knicks probably wouldn't win with Bron anyway, look at the Lakers now. They got all the pieces and can't get it done.
Ehh we talmbout 2010 Bron when rumors to the Knicks were legit. He went to the finals from 2011 to 2018, I'd say New York woulda been ecstatic if he went to several finals and won a championship or two. Heat and Cavs won with him, even damn Lakers got a bubble ring which is hey....I mean half of the NBA is yet to win a championship or hasn't won since the 70s era.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Let's keep it real;them Bad Boy Pistons were really putting hands on Mike.No superstar player before or since has ever been allowed to take that kind of beating for years/entire playoff series.MJ wasn't the King yet.It was still Magic, Bird, and Isaiah's league.Jordan & the Bulls didn't really become the main character until '91/'92.Lakers, Celtics, and Pistons had more clout up until that point.Which is why the league allowed the Pistons to push MJ's shyt in '86-'90.Bron never had to walk through a fire like that.This lil verbal tiff with Ime is small fries.
It was the norm pre jordan for superstars to be getting roughed up, thats why enforcers existed.
Magic and Bird were physically went at, this is why the paint was considered the big man's area and you needed toughness and everyone wasnt just strolling through there willy nilly.
Dr. J was getting hands put on him, hence his fight with Bird, and Bird got hands put on him.
Magic had to be held back from throwing hands too.
Wilt would get physically attacked by opposing players and they didn't call anything as they said he was big and could take it.

The only thing right is you saying after Jordan they stopped it.
Stern needed to make Jordan the star so he needed to ensure he could become one and altered the rules so he could be what he became.