Aubrey O’Day Has Transformed Into...A New Person(?)

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
:dwillhuh: I feel like a lot of these women have some deep issues. There’s no way she looks in the mirror everyday and feels good about how she looks now. She looks like a tranny.

Edited to add: agree with everyone, the second pic was her best look.

What's with women today and going for that tranny look with their heavily contoured make up. Its fukkin ugly.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
8yXmw1Y.jpg
Ay Caramba!
95h83qP.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What's with women today and going for that tranny look with their heavily contoured make up. Its fukkin ugly.

That and then the old street walker look that used to be popular :scust:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

I have no clue. I’ve never contoured before. I don’t even know how. I’m basic asf when it comes to make up. :hubie: And I don’t have the patience to watch YouTube tutorials on how to do it. But, I agree with you, everything in moderation. A lot of people are going overboard trying to look like Kylie and Kim—and the crazy thing is that both of them are plastic(they don’t even look like themselves). It’s also one of the reasons trannies have been able to smoothly blend in with women. Back in the 90’s and early 2000s you would’ve been able to differentiate between trannies and actual women. It’s really bizarre to see perfectly looking women make themselves so ugly.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I was comparing the first two pictures
"What?? She just got some botox around the eyes. nikkas exaggeratin":shaq2:

*scrolls down; sees 3rd pic*
"WHAT IN THE WHOVILLE?!?!":damn:

The motherfukking plastic surgeons gots no heart. They stay turning bytches into Dr. Seuss characters.
They have to know it's gonna turn out fukked up like that.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:dwillhuh: I feel like a lot of these women have some deep issues. There’s no way she looks in the mirror everyday and feels good about how she looks now. She looks like a tranny.

Edited to add: agree with everyone, the second pic was her best look.

You think maybe a botched surgery made her get more and look this inhuman?