Aubrey O’Day Has Transformed Into...A New Person(?)

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: I feel like a lot of these women have some deep issues. There’s no way she looks in the mirror everyday and feels good about how she looks now. She looks like a tranny.

Edited to add: agree with everyone, the second pic was her best look.

It's girls who loved getting all the attention when they are young who do this surgery to keep eyes on them as they get older. You must be an ugly woman if you don't understand this :mjlol:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Waste 1000s of dollars turning yourself into Jynx brehs

latest

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Her groupmate went the same route

Can't say I'm surprised.

Dawn: "Jimmy Iovine told Kalenna [Harper, who was a member of Dirty Money with Richard; the duo performed with Diddy as Diddy-Dirty Money] and I are to our face, he looked at Puff and said, ‘Why don’t you have two light skinned girls?’ In front of a boardroom of fifty people. He said, ‘These girls are too ugly. I don’t get it. What are you trying to do with this?’ I remember feeling exactly how Aubrey felt. You know you’re more than this and you’re sitting there and you’re being told as a grown woman you’re ugly. And the worst part was my boss then said when we left, ‘I need y’all to go put on a mini-skirt and we’re gonna straighten your hair,’ and they brought us back in the room. And he still didn’t get it. No one fought for us, ever. We’ve only had to fight for ourselves. There was no one who was willing to say, ‘We have your back.’"

Dawn Richard Says Jimmy Iovine Called Her Ugly & Preferred Light Skinned Talent + Aubrey O'Day Claims Diddy Was Sexist: He Fired Me & Accused Me Of Being Promiscuous! - theJasmineBRAND

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Body dysmorphia is fukkery. Damn.

Kim K must have the best surgeons on lock. :russ:
Changing her face to a decent standard every month.
Kim is smart enough to not veer too much from her original look, these other people are literally getting new faces:mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Can't say I'm surprised.

Dawn: "Jimmy Iovine told Kalenna [Harper, who was a member of Dirty Money with Richard; the duo performed with Diddy as Diddy-Dirty Money] and I are to our face, he looked at Puff and said, ‘Why don’t you have two light skinned girls?’ In front of a boardroom of fifty people. He said, ‘These girls are too ugly. I don’t get it. What are you trying to do with this?’ I remember feeling exactly how Aubrey felt. You know you’re more than this and you’re sitting there and you’re being told as a grown woman you’re ugly. And the worst part was my boss then said when we left, ‘I need y’all to go put on a mini-skirt and we’re gonna straighten your hair,’ and they brought us back in the room. And he still didn’t get it. No one fought for us, ever. We’ve only had to fight for ourselves. There was no one who was willing to say, ‘We have your back.’"

Dawn Richard Says Jimmy Iovine Called Her Ugly & Preferred Light Skinned Talent + Aubrey O'Day Claims Diddy Was Sexist: He Fired Me & Accused Me Of Being Promiscuous! - theJasmineBRAND
Yet Missy and the Lizzo chic got a budget from the labels :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's with women today and going for that tranny look with their heavily contoured make up. Its fukkin ugly.
People that get these surgeries often have body dysmorphia which is so bad it makes them believe they look better. I used to work in a rich ass part of town years ago and would see even men who were wealthy fukking with their faces.

One dude had done it so many times he looked like a burn victim. Breh was so gone with the delusion in his head he thought it looked better.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yet Missy and the Lizzo chic got a budget from the labels :mjlol:

Eh in Lizzo case its a different era with the "body positivity" wave, plus that truth hurts shyt is years old seems like she had a following before the push.

Missy was cranking out hits with Timbo, I don't think her lane was ever to be "sexy" so that was a non issue for the label.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Aubrey used to look good back in the day and still looked serviceable not too long ago, but now :picard::mjtf::damn::whoa:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Eh in Lizzo case its a different era with the "body positivity" wave, plus that truth hurts shyt is years old seems like she had a following before the push.

Missy was cranking out hits with Timbo, I don't think her lane was ever to be "sexy" so that was a non issue for the label.
Dawn's lane shouldn't have been sexy either. They should've been about the music....but then again Jimmy Iovine is a cold muthafukka. He probably never would've put out a group like Xscape.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dawn's lane shouldn't have been sexy either. They should've been about the music....but then again Jimmy Iovine is a cold muthafukka. He probably never would've put out a group like Xscape.

Jimmy Iovine is probably ruthless and all about dollars when it comes down to it. All in the marketability play

fukked up Diddy went along with that shyt in front of everybody