Attractive man making average income vs Ugly man who’s rich.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Neither. You can't own a woman today. One of the key tag lines from them and their worker bees: "Women owe you nothing."

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
We see women play this decision out everyday..

They have the kids wit men they are attracted to and have the cucked atm fund it all under the name of saving the community..

Shout out to boyce

breh idk who Boyce is....but you do understand that there is a difference between gold diggers aka hoes n regular girls right?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
What’s with the white oh god.?

Answer:

This question is silly as hell. It's not about what the man is doing, making or his looks. It depends on the character of the woman

All types of men get cheated on daily. Just like all types of women get cheated on whether they're pretty, ugly, have a great body, have a lot of money, have no money etc

Stop over complicating things

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
breh idk who Boyce is....but you do understand that there is a difference between gold diggers aka hoes n regular girls right?
I do.. but just to be clear are u saying only gold diggers/hoes can be single moms and regular girls won't pull this off?
:jbhmm:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
There are millionaire male models and actors being broken up with an cheated on.

The man you know who is very good with women has been dumped and he's been cheated on. He won't admit it if it affects the image of himself he wants other people to have.

The cornerstone of every dating grift is this: the promise of a guarantee.

They guarantee you won't be rejected again.
They guarantee you won't be divorced or dumped again.
They guarantee you won't be cheated on again.

The reality is that there is no guarantee. People are frustrating and complicated.

The only way to guarantee the above will never happen to you is to move on from dating and relationships and direct your energy elsewhere. You can't drown if you never get on the boat.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The answer is the rich one but the Coli will fight tooth and nail.

Believe it or not a lot of women don't cheat on their spouses.
Some of yall be exclusively messing with the jess hilairous types. so i understand how you can be concerned about loyalty. But if you find a classy woman. She would more likely just break it off with you instead of creeping.
Be out of touch, brehs
I’ve had both and went with the handsome average man over the richer, ugly one.

I need to look at a man feel like, “okay you can have your way,” :noah:and an ugly man trying to get me to surrender will be met with resistance.

SN: my ex looks like Eazy E and was not physically ugly but his character was.
Was he also 5'3"?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Generally speaking, the attractive guy with mid income would do it for her.

Now, if the rich, ugly guy has a good body, a good personality that's compatible with hers, and knows how to please her sexually, he probably wins out easily.

When you're deficient in a major area (in regards to anything), you need to be at least above-average in others to level the playing field.