Attractive man making average income vs Ugly man who’s rich.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Believe it or not a lot of women don't cheat on their spouses.
Some of yall be exclusively messing with the jess hilairous types. so i understand how you can be concerned about loyalty. But if you find a classy woman. She would more likely just break it off with you instead of creeping.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who would a woman be more loyal to in this situation. Brehettes feel free to chime in.

This question is silly as hell. It's not about what the man is doing, making or his looks. It depends on the character of the woman

All types of men get cheated on daily. Just like all types of women get cheated on whether they're pretty, ugly, have a great body, have a lot of money, have no money etc

Stop over complicating things

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it or not a lot of women don't cheat on their spouses.
Some of yall be exclusively messing with the jess hilairous types. so i understand how you can be concerned about loyalty. But if you find a classy woman. She would more likely just break it off with you instead of creeping.

That's honorable, and technically not cheating, but can she truly commit. Just jump from one marriage/relationship to another, never being fulfilled is another red flag.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This question is silly as hell. It's not about what the man is doing, making or his looks. It depends on the character of the woman

All types of men get cheated on daily. Just like all types of women get cheated on whether they're pretty, ugly, have a great body, have a lot of money, have no money etc

Stop over complicating things
One of the better answers itt, props for also giving an answer

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Who would a woman be more loyal to in this situation. Brehettes feel free to chime in.
I’ve had both and went with the handsome average man over the richer, ugly one.

I need to look at a man feel like, “okay you can have your way,” :noah:and an ugly man trying to get me to surrender will be met with resistance.

SN: my ex looks like Eazy E and was not physically ugly but his character was.