"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tunnel vision to the backs y'all ignore the fronts. :unimpressed:
Breh, motherfukkers been fukking buttafaces since the stone ages. It just use to be about the t*ts not the ass
:pachaha:

shyt check out Tom Cruise first wife Mimi Rogers. There was a point where she was THE buttaface cause her titties were plump.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I agree with many of these Nicki never did anything for me, Beyonce used to be fine but the 40 year old version does nothing for me. Nicey Nash idk what nikkas are looking at but I'm not seeing it. Cardi B I don't get it although I like her personality. That Ice Spice chick does nothing for me also.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.
Every time a breh make a thread judging women I always preach that just because you find someone attractive doesn't mean everyone else is going to like what you like. I think Nicey is fine and a certified cougar and its okay if other brehs don't see it that way :dead: