"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em, EXCEPT Niecy Nash. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.
I agree with you on everyone except Cardi B. She's not a beauty but I'm betting she gives a lot of effort sex wise.