Attracting thots - Salon help

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Nah, I don't thot around anymore. Too much to lose now to get trapped or be dumb about it.

But yeah, I'm pretty honest about what I want and girls will act like its cool and their down with just being chill, we fukk, and then I got an extra month or two of drama after the clinginess gets in.

Goofy, charming, and observant. I actually got a girl earlier at the grocery store by complimenting a woman on her newly done braids, cracking jokes about how she had a bunch frozen dinners in her basket, and then gave her my card and told her my first cooking class is free.

Texted me like 5 minutes later.

It's all contextual but this is pretty much the image I convey.

So your a type of dude that has a lot of personality which attracts outgoing females but once you start giving out business cards and suggesting dates like cooking classes a light bulb goes off in most gold diggers/thots heads. Your different, simp, sucker, educated, raised right. While I find nothing wrong with it, neither does a woman that's looking to take advantage of you and perceive you to be wet behind the ears. A lot of dudes make the mistake of handing women their business cards when its an invitation to most thots and gold diggers especially if you work at a mid to upper level job. Most women will in turn compartmentalize you towards her current roster maybe your husband material or maybe your the fool she going to use as a trick. Try to be less formal with women you meet is a first recommendation. my ex was a lawyer, when I first met him he told me he was a barber until about a month. Have a filtering process.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your a type of dude that has a lot of personality which attracts outgoing females but once you start giving out business cards and suggesting dates like cooking classes a light bulb goes off in most gold diggers/thots heads. Your different, simp, sucker, educated, raised right. While I find nothing wrong with it, neither does a woman that's looking to take advantage of you and perceive you to be wet behind the ears. A lot of dudes make the mistake of handing women their business cards when its an invitation to most thots and gold diggers especially if you work at a mid to upper level job. Most women will in turn compartmentalize you towards her current roster maybe your husband material or maybe your the fool she going to use as a trick. Try to be less formal with women you meet is a first recommendation. my ex was a lawyer, when I first met him he told me he was a barber until about a month. Have a filtering process.

:ehh:

I think you're right. I think thots think they found an easy mark then they start liking me till I realize that they're thots and then they like me.

Gotta do some more vetting

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

What? This is rubbish.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:ehh:

I think you're right. I think thots think they found an easy mark then they start liking me till I realize that they're thots and then they like me.

Gotta do some more vetting

As a woman I am approached by all types of men. You have to meet women get to know them and filter. There is no shield to only attract a certain woman. However environment helps. Some places some types of women never go.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
You're not attracting thots, it's just that most women are thots.... thus giving you the impression that youre attracting thots....

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
you're probably laid back and reserved because thots seems to gravitate to that when they're trying to get saved.