Attracting thots - Salon help

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm having the most annoying problem ever and I'm gonna need your help to end it.

Something about me attracts thots / ex-thots (I think it's because I'm easy going and chill in casual conversation) which isn't that bad.

The problem is they try to date me and hold off on sex (I guess so they think I'd take them more seriously even though I constantly explain that I ain't shyt) to make shyt difficult.

I'm gonna need some advice to stop giving out "Possible Save A Thot" signals or advice on how to expedite this panty dropping process because laughing at them when they suggest a date isn't really working for me :yeshrug:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm having the most annoying problem ever and I'm gonna need your help to end it.

Something about me attracts thots / ex-thots (I think it's because I'm easy going and chill in casual conversation) which isn't that bad.

The problem is they try to date me and hold off on sex (I guess so they think I'd take them more seriously even though I constantly explain that I ain't shyt) to make shyt difficult.

I'm gonna need some advice to stop giving out "Possible Save A Thot" signals or advice on how to expedite this panty dropping process because laughing at them when they suggest a date isn't really working for me :yeshrug:

:mjlol: then you ain't attracting nothing

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you pronounce "Draje"?

Draw-hey.

gotta grow a beard

:sadbron:

gain weight
:manny:

:mindblown:

Really? How does that help?

-Pull ya pants up
-When you see a female in your vicinity don't start reciting lyrics to some trap song so everyone can hear you.

:manny:

:whoa:

Easy there...then he gonna attract the mexican,puerto rican,dominican thots....he def don't want them latina thot problems. :lupe:

Or do you OP :patrice:

Breh, I'm typically in button downs or something when I attract these females. I'm pretty much a pro-black Childish Gambino or Chance more than anything else.

:mjlol: then you ain't attracting nothing

:damn:

Grow some nuts

:heh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

I'm pretty "nutty" though. I just don't got time for relationships and I don't want p*ssy enough to act like I'm more interested in these women than I am.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:russ:

I'm pretty "nutty" though. I just don't got time for relationships and I don't want p*ssy enough to act like I'm more interested in these women than I am.
Are you a thot? Do you run thru women? Do you only want to run through women since you have no time for relationships?

Sounds like you need...
Thot!

And new and improved Ex-Thot! All the goodness of the original Thot with a brand new label!

Idk cuz, they say you attract what you are. :manny:

You say your problem is they don't give up the goods fast enough? :jbhmm: Maybe because they see you as someone for keeps and don't want to ruin it by giving the image of a thot. Well, it's too late for that!:pachaha:
Just let them know you are not looking for a relationship, tell them you want to go with the flow. Say you don't like games, you want stuff to happen organically. Or you know... You can always just lie.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you a thot? Do you run thru women? Do you only want to run through women since you have no time for relationships?

Sounds like you need...
Thot!

And new and improved Ex-Thot! All the goodness of the original Thot with a brand new label!

Idk cuz, they say you attract what you are. :manny:

You say your problem is they don't give up the goods fast enough? :jbhmm: Maybe because they see you as someone for keeps and don't want to ruin it by giving the image of a thot. Well, it's too late for that!:pachaha:
Just let them know you are not looking for a relationship, tell them you want to go with the flow. Say you don't like games, you want stuff to happen organically. Or you know... You can always just lie.

Nah, I don't thot around anymore. Too much to lose now to get trapped or be dumb about it.

But yeah, I'm pretty honest about what I want and girls will act like its cool and their down with just being chill, we fukk, and then I got an extra month or two of drama after the clinginess gets in.

How do you present yourself to women is my first question , once you answer that I will be able to help you.

Goofy, charming, and observant. I actually got a girl earlier at the grocery store by complimenting a woman on her newly done braids, cracking jokes about how she had a bunch frozen dinners in her basket, and then gave her my card and told her my first cooking class is free.

Texted me like 5 minutes later.

It's all contextual but this is pretty much the image I convey.