Atlanta Ranks 3rd In New HIV Infections Nationwide

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yes, and info is included mentioning Memphis. So what the real story HERE?

The full news segment from Fox 5 Atlanta is here

You can watch it and draw your own conclusions, but the Shade Room is pretty open about being a gossip site, so you can draw your own conclusions about them posting the headline/snippet

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
336541-A_2021HIVSurveillanceReportFigure15.png

cdc-hiv-surveillance-2021-vol34-keyfindings-region-graphic-990x620.png

I think this is the graphic that was supposed to go under the IG post in OP
I gotta get the fukk out the south dawg:francis: And nikkas here in Atlanta be going raw

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Now that there is treatment and it's no longer a certain death sentence, people were bound to become more lax in preventative measures. Human nature.
Yep as soon as medicine became more available the stigma was gonna disappear. Being lax about it was a thing before the medicinal availabity so people saying it's generational? :skip:

@Piff Perkins no way you actually lived through the 80s and the 90s saying it's generational.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I gotta get the fukk out the south dawg:francis: And nikkas here in Atlanta be going raw
It's about protecting yourself, where ever you live. People thinking that it's more prevalent in this place or that place shouldn't change their personal habits. In fact, that's what lead to the biggest spread over the decades. "Oh, I'm not in a high risk group, I'm good". Nah

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Even with a condom, you can still catch herpes. Be careful out there. Men are most likely to catch it using a condom than women. I’m guessing from arousal fluids from the women get on the penis.
I’ve spoken to more than my fair share of medical professionals on account of my relationship and off the record they all say condoms basically just “sort-of” help stop you from getting pregnant but that’s about it. You can still catch whatever the other person has, and can still get pregnant. :snoop:

That city seems like a dump. Overpriced and dirty. It’s the New York of the South. :wow:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I’ve spoken to more than my fair share of medical professionals on account of my relationship and off the record they all say condoms basically just “sort-of” help stop you from getting pregnant but that’s about it. You can still catch whatever the other person has, and can still get pregnant. :snoop:

That city seems like a dump. Overpriced and dirty. It’s the New York of the South. :wow:
Well the Magnums been good to your boy, cause I ain’t never had a broken condom, got a bytch pregnant or caught anything :wow: