Atlanta nikkas got some explaining to do

YBE

Banned
Daps
:comeon: So a nicca is supposed to post each homie in front of the exit at Hartsfield and beat the shyt outta every gay muhfukka that comes through?

On a side note: Glady's is bullshyt... Overrated as fukk...

In the 1900s, blacks migrated north for job opportunities.

In the 2000s, fakkits migrated to Atlanta.

It's something attracting them there breh.....

scaledphpserver341filen.png

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
In the 1900s, blacks migrated north for job opportunities.

In the 2000s, fakkits migrated to Atlanta.

It's something attracting them there breh.....

scaledphpserver341filen.png

Stop being irrational in an attempt to be funny. Lets be honest with it and this is no shade at you but it ain't like you down here pullin hoes anyway so you worried about some fakkits.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I don't see why people would focus on the gays when the female:male ratio in Atlanta is already high and even higher when you factor out the gay males. Sounds like a lotta broads in ATL need some dikk to me.

What's the Jay-Z song? So many hoes in here? Ya'll need to heed that advice.

Been saying this for the longest.. but these nikkas would rather focus on the gays instead of the astronomical amount of dime bitties down here(which is pretty gay to me)... like I said before.. They only do that, because its away for them to get away with dissing the Black Mecca.. I guess their thinking is that since they've had nothing negative to go on ATL for so many years this is the perfect opportunity to put ATL in a bad light.. Maybe in their minds doing this will somehow make their shytty cities seem better than they are

YBE

Banned
Daps
Stop being irrational in an attempt to be funny. Lets be honest with it and this is no shade at you but it ain't like you down here pullin hoes anyway so you worried about some fakkits.

i'm fukking around b. chill out :laugh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:laff: @ "First Gentleman"...

but like someone else said, u foolin yaself if you dont believe your choir director and members of the congregation aint havin dookie parties on the low :scusthov:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Why is the first thing you niccas want talk in Atlanta is about is gay males?

:bryan:

That's not true................let's talk about the Atlanta Aquarium..........

.........*thinks about what I just typed*..................................ah damn... :why:

With all the women in ATL, you should be.................umm...........errr.....................straight......

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:laff: @ "First Gentleman"...

but like someone else said, u foolin yaself if you dont believe your choir director and members of the congregation aint havin dookie parties on the low :scusthov:

N!ccas turning Bible study into Booty study.

Scust.