Atlanta needs to rally around 21 Savage & Young Nudy…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
…instead of all the Young Stoner Life bozos :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: I don’t know how y’all allowed a perpetrating fake gay cross dresser with a label full of dudes that sound like they’re crying while being held at gunpoint prosper in the first stinks. I mess with Duke and Gunna though, but everybody else on that label is trash. I know he’s just an affiliate, but yall gave NAV — a swaggerless Canadian Indian — a lifeline to not only make music, but make multiple albums:laff:
Remember the journalist who said he was tracking the YSL case?

He's been hinting about Nudy for a minute :sas2:

https://twitter.com/neonflag The Atlanta Objective with George Chidi

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Let’s say they do have the same content, not a single person on the YSL label has anything close to Sli’merre, Savage Mode 1 & 2, ‘Dr. Ev4L’, nor ‘Anyways’…YSL is nothing but a bunch of interchangeable squeaky squealing struggle bar dudes.

Dudes in here really when Farrakhan over music :wow: hopefully no males over the age of 23 made any of those posts
I respect your opinion

Daps
there's raury.... JID....earthgang...6lack....kenny mason.. stat quo...

it's a lot to rally around, yall can stick to the typical stuff tho :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
…instead of all the Young Stoner Life bozos :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: :manny: I don’t know how y’all allowed a perpetrating fake gay cross dresser with a label full of dudes that sound like they’re crying while being held at gunpoint prosper in the first stinks. I mess with Duke and Gunna though, but everybody else on that label is trash. I know he’s just an affiliate, but yall gave NAV — a swaggerless Canadian Indian — a lifeline to not only make music, but make multiple albums:laff:
But a Slut Walk attendant is what the culture needs?:patrice:

yhqnuqqvm76kfs40v9vx.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Too late