Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel like the Hawks need to start Big O at PF when he comes back because Bruno is having a bigger impact on the game for us at Backup Center than he does. I feel like putting Big O in the starting lineup would make us even better defensively and it would allow Hunter to go back to that bench role he was playing.

If the plan isn't to start Big O, we may as well look to trade him because Bruno is a better fit for us at backup Center and it looks like he has room to get better.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel like the Hawks need to start Big O at PF when he comes back because Bruno is having a bigger impact on the game for us at Backup Center than he does. I feel like putting Big O in the starting lineup would make us even better defensively and it would allow Hunter to go back to that bench role he was playing.

If the plan isn't to start Big O, we may as well look to trade him because Bruno is a better fit for us at backup Center and it looks like he has room to get better.

You’ll have Jalen at SF in this scenario?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Also Hawks have to figure out a way to make sure Vit is playoff/play-in eligible. He's not on a normal contract.