Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Welp :francis:

Another L, Trae with another 30 + 10 game (7 straight now) but we play no defense, have no interior presence for rebounding…wash, rinse, repeat

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The team doesn't know how to win games simple as that.

They’re not good enough to consistently win games and win guys miss games like DeAndre Hunter, the margin for error is razor thin

I’ve been hearing rumors that we’ll trade Capela, who actually played well tonight. I’m hoping that’s the start of a complete tear down of this roster

In good news Jalen should be back for the CHI game

deeman

All Star
Daps
They’re not good enough to consistently win games and win guys miss games like DeAndre Hunter, the margin for error is razor thin

I’ve been hearing rumors that we’ll trade Capela, who actually played well tonight. I’m hoping that’s the start of a complete tear down of this roster

In good news Jalen should be back for the CHI game
Yea luckily for the coaching staff they have a built in excuse with JJ and Hunter being out. I still hate the fact that we can't somewhat hold it down with our all star guards.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yea luckily for the coaching staff they have a built in excuse with JJ and Hunter being out. I still hate the fact that we can't somewhat hold it down with our all star guards.

I mean they had 30 & 26. (Trae & DJM). Problem is Ja and Bane had 30 & 37, that’s the difference in the game

deeman

All Star
Daps
Dre always out

I'm hoping JJ comes back strong like prior to injury
Yep and now he's out another 2 more weeks. I'm done in the Deandre Hunter business. We can't even get equal value back in a trade because teams know he's injury prone.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Well another loss, team is currently a game outside of the play in and only a half game up on TOR for the 12th seed

I’ve been hearing DJM rumors (we can’t trade him until January 9th) but they need to tear down this roster. Outside of the offense nothing’s working on this team