Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don’t think we’re that talented breh :yeshrug:

Overtime :beli:

Bruh the Hawks have damn near the #1 offense in the league and currently scoring at a historic rate (you don’t do that in the NBA without talent, lol). There’s a ton of talent. Question is do these nikkas got heart, toughness, and the will to do anything other than score and jack shots. Right now we just got a collection of front runners that will get exposed against any team that’s willing to get it out the mud.

Once again, if we going to give up 120+ per night anyway, what’s the purpose of Clint or Dre?

We don’t need stars, we need Grant Williams/Dillion Brooks/Marcus Smart types on this team in the worst way.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bruh the Hawks have damn near the #1 offense in the league and currently scoring at a historic rate (you don’t do that in the NBA without talent, lol). There’s a ton of talent. Question is do these nikkas got heart, toughness, and the will to do anything other than score and jack shots. Right now we just got a collection of front runners that will get exposed against any team that’s willing to get it out the mud.

Once again, if we going to give up 120+ per night anyway, what’s the purpose of Clint or Dre?

We don’t need stars, we need Grant Williams/Dillion Brooks/Marcus Smart types on this team in the worst way.

This roster is playing at about what its record should be. Outside of Trae, you don’t have a player on this roster who’s a top 5-10 player in the league at his position. Look at our starting 5…do you look at our starters and come away impressed? You’ve already asked to trade Clint & Dre. DJM? Ehh. Jalen’s playing well but is he a star? Trae has settled into being a borderline All Star every year.

So I don’t then look at this roster and think “wow they score a lot of points so this roster is incredibly talented”. Just because you score a lot doesn’t mean your roster has a ton of talent. They play fast and play no defense…they do play hard so they’re bought in they just aren’t very good collectively, that’s why I keep saying this is a .500 team, you don’t have the roster for me to expect anything more than 40-42 wins in the regular season

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It's crazy to say but Trae young has possibly become an average defender.
He's at least in the top half of starting PGs, which is like talking about the best hitting catchers in baseball in that you gotta be grading on a curve. He's at least an inch-for-inch (:dame: ) equal with a lot of stars like Dame, Steph, etc. at this point too