Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So we aint trying to get better huh? Trae definitely going to request a trade :to:

I need Great Value Luka to become the Jokic of the draft

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:ehh:
Our #1 pick is patient, can get inside and score, and looks like he’ll grow into a pretty good set shooter. I’m very happy with what he showed us tonight
His defense was pretty good and he covers a lot of ground his size. I would love to see him guys who can actually find him off the ball

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:ehh:
Our #1 pick is patient, can get inside and score, and looks like he’ll grow into a pretty good set shooter. I’m very happy with what he showed us tonight

Ricochet had good feel, nice handle, moved well away from the ball. I’d like to see him be more agggressive and he’s gonna need to put on another 15-20 lbs of muscle but it was good to see him out there. I hope he plays the rest of SL

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What y’all think about Mo? I feel like he can make a Jalen Johnson type leap with playing time.
He looked a lot better in the replay than live but he's way too up and down at this stage. But we got time. Let's see what he is overall.

deeman

All Star
Daps
I hope Trae not on that passive aggressive shyt. Shouting out Sheppard before our #1 pick rookie looks crazy

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Looks like the Hawks avoided some shyt with Sarr :huhldup:

Bruh REALLY wants to be a perimeter-only player offensively at 7'1. Crazy thing is...playing with someone like Trae would have eased his transition into the league because Trae can get any big easy buckets. Now he's going to be in the spotlight in Wash because they don't have playmakers with experience (Jordan Poole is only out to get his own). Dude is going to have Anthony Bennett allegations on him if he doesn't change his mindset.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looks like the Hawks avoided some shyt with Sarr :huhldup:

Bruh REALLY wants to be a perimeter-only player offensively at 7'1. Crazy thing is...playing with someone like Trae would have eased his transition into the league because Trae can get any big easy buckets. Now he's going to be in the spotlight in Wash because they don't have playmakers with experience (Jordan Poole is only out to get his own). Dude is going to have Anthony Bennett allegations on him if he doesn't change his mindset.
Breh is not that good of a screen setter, so he would struggle with Trae I think. He was one of the poorest finishers around the rim too, so he wouldn't be better than capela there