Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Idk how I feel about this DJM trade. I know it had to get blown up.

DJM got us into play in. We seem to play better with him solo vs Trae solo.
You're not going anywhere with either as your best player
We'll see if the Hawks realize that and move Trae and really hit the reset button

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hawks are being smart and officially tanking.

Cmon yall was not gonna get Ingram back in exchange for Murray.

Now I can probably start getting front court seats at hawks games again for 30 dollars.

Bro we about to have to pay Jalen Johnson damn near the max after next season. Ain't nobody about to be signing Ingram to $50 million per year after next season too, lmao.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
when you see hisoffense you are gonna cry, terrible shooter, afraid to go to basket, can barely dribble. Only age is saving him at this point, but he is a great defender. I would honestly say he was even better than Herb at some aspects of defense.
Already read that shít breh… hopefully Quin can do for him what he did for Demarre Carroll. There’s a reason the Pels were ready to let slim go.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Already read that shít breh… hopefully Quin can do for him what he did for Demarre Carroll. There’s a reason the Pels were ready to let slim go.
Yeah unfortunately his lack of offense was just a liability. He would get wide open looks and just brick, and not being able to dribble well for a PG hurt him too. But he is very young and still brings elite defense so he can help there. If he ever figures out the offense, he will have a long career.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
when you see his offense you are gonna cry, terrible shooter, afraid to go to basket, can barely dribble. Only age is saving him at this point, but he is a great defender. I would honestly say he was even better than Herb at some aspects of defense.
Well u weren't lying when u said he's a great defender. He had Luka looking goofy as fukk:huhldup: