ATL police tase couple (Morehouse/Spelman students) multiple times on live TV. UPDATE: FIRED/CHARGED

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm sick to my stomach watching their faces probably thinking they're about to be killed. That could be any one of us, our siblings, children, or parents. I'm mad as fukk right now.
Before I heard who they were, I could tell they were good kids. That young lady looked terrified. shyt got me heated.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might put those cops on paid leave while they investigate, if they can't use the curfew to sweep it away they'll throw some of that overtime money to them as placation, and keep it moving.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The police are terrorists. I don’t even now what else to say.....All we did was be born black smh
Crazy right? Now just think about how this all started over some shyt in the 17-1800s crazy man. Rise up is time for it. Stand for something fall for everything type of time right now

Supper

All Star
Daps
boys better start open carrying...because its only gone get worser... u cannot bring ya voice to a gun fight

nikkas empty handed..u got cops n other peckerwoods out here heavily armed

It's a reason mobsters rarely travel alone and keep private security detail(head bussas) with em and keep their families strategically positioned wherever they go when out in public. You ain't finna just approach a mobster's wife and kids. Badge or no badge you gon getcho shyt parked before you make a whole step towards them.

AADOS might have to starting moving with convoys multiple cars deep the same way.

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Welp. There goes Killer Mike's call for peace.

full

fukk killer mike and el p