ATL PASTOR who had a cameo in the WELCOME TO ATL video..wants a G6 JET and wants DONATIONS to get it

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Creflo Dollar is a hustling ass nikka. His Church in The Bronx has bad joints there too.

:ohhh: well damn i guess he did get approval from Bloomberg to purchase the Kingsbridge Armory in the Bronx....

He was trying to cop that spot back in 2012.....while he was stunting in that 25 million dollar condo his congregation secured a loan for :mjlol:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
:ohhh: well damn i guess he did get approval from Bloomberg to purchase the Kingsbridge Armory in the Bronx....

He was trying to cop that spot back in 2012.....while he was stunting in that 25 million dollar condo his congregation secured a loan for :mjlol:

he couldnt get the armory so he bought the Loews Paradise Theater on Fordham Road

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
he couldnt get the armory so he bought the Loews Paradise Theater on Fordham Road

:stopitslime: thats fukked up...he buying spots up like a Dope Kingpin

trying to lock down all 5 boros!!

instead of using that property for something more significant like HOUSING for working class families

outreach ministries my a$$ :camby:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

full
I need a link...I can't even believe that...

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
This is an example of why organized religion is harmful to the masses and a godsend for the few who make the rules and reap the benefits.