ATL Man tries to steal Lebrons, meets llama in the process

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
dude didnt deserve to die but eh what can i say, he got what was coming to him. How you gonna die over some shoes...:wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Tryin' to rob East Atlanta nikkaz is like tryin' to rob armed soldiers. That's just dumb

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
He lost his sole for a pair of shoes and he can't wear them.

da361_ORIG-I_see_what_you_did_there_bird.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tryin' to rob East Atlanta nikkaz is like tryin' to rob armed soldiers. That's just dumb

Yo Wish is in Little 5 Points, that aint East Atlanta. Little 5 Points was literally the first hood in Atlanta to gentrify, way back in the early 90's. That sh1t been hipster heaven for a while now. I know these Lebrons was a quick strike release so they wont be in most stores, but you think some shyt like this happen at a shoe store in a real hood like the Foot Locker on Metropolitan & Cleveland Ave? Or the West End Mall? Please, this n1gga picked an easy target. Most East Atlanta n1ggas dont even go north of Memorial & Moreland anyway...this sh1t was most likely some Kirkwood n1ggas.

And them nikkas aint no killas like that, the white folks make it easy for yall over there. Aint no other part of the A where white folks walk around and bar hop drunk @ 2 AM in a close proximity of n1ggas like that. You damn sure dont see that sh1t on the westside or even down south in Clayco like that. Like the white boy who got murked in East Atlanta Village 2 weeks ago in a stick up even after he had given the n1gga his money. That sh1t aint gangsta. That sh1t is stupid. Now the whole 6 gonna be crawling with cops the entire summer. That sh1t aint cool.

This dumb @ss n1gga deserve what the fukk he got. Them denim Lebrons ugly as fukk anyway

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Yo Wish is in Little 5 Points, that aint East Atlanta. Little 5 Points was literally the first hood in Atlanta to gentrify, way back in the early 90's. That sh1t been hipster heaven for a while now. I know these Lebrons was a quick strike release so they wont be in most stores, but you think some shyt like this happen at a shoe store in a real hood like the Foot Locker on Metropolitan & Cleveland Ave? Or the West End Mall? Please, this n1gga picked an easy target. Most East Atlanta n1ggas dont even go north of Memorial & Moreland anyway...this sh1t was most likely some Kirkwood n1ggas.

And them nikkas aint no killas like that, the white folks make it easy for yall over there. Aint no other part of the A where white folks walk around and bar hop drunk @ 2 AM in a close proximity of n1ggas like that. You damn sure dont see that sh1t on the westside or even down south in Clayco like that. Like the white boy who got murked in East Atlanta Village 2 weeks ago in a stick up even after he had given the n1gga his money. That sh1t aint gangsta. That sh1t is stupid. Now the whole 6 gonna be crawling with cops the entire summer. That sh1t aint cool.

This dumb @ss n1gga deserve what the fukk he got. Them denim Lebrons ugly as fukk anyway

Them Boulevard goons starting to creep over to Moreland since Va Highlands and Tech are getting too hot. I know because i have a knucklehead young ass cousin who is down with them 30 deep nikkas and other idiots who about that life :upsetfavre:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hard to have sympathy for a thief let alone a stupid one. Breh got what was coming to him.