ATL Man tries to steal Lebrons, meets llama in the process

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You nikkas still waking up at four in the morning to give Nike 200 of your hard earned dollars. :stopitslime:

http://eastatlanta.patch.com/groups/editors-picks/p/police-investigating-little-five-points-homicide

LITTLE FIVE POINTS — A man attempting to rob a group of people waiting in line to purchase a new shoe line at the Wish Atlanta Boutique was shot dead early Saturday morning by one of the would-be victims, Atlanta police said.

The shooting, which occurred just before 5:30 a.m. at 447 Moreland Ave., appears to be self-defense and no charges have been filed, though the investigation is ongoing.

“The suspect produced a firearm and attempted to rob the group,” police spokesman John Chafee said in a statement.

“One of the victims pulled his own handgun and shot the suspect.”

Police, who were still interviewing witnesses, had the stretch of Moreland from the U.S. Post Office to the Bombay Cuisine restaurant cordoned off, mid-morning Saturday.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that the people in line "may have been waiting to buy the latest LeBron James-inspired sneaker, The $180 Nike LeBron X EXT, which was released today."

One Patch reader shot 3 minutes and 46 seconds of video on the street after the shooting. To see it, go to YouTube.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
How you try to rob a GROUP of people at WISH though? shyts right out there in the public.

dude thought he probably would have the upper hand. On the other hand, If I'm waiting at line for some fukking sneakers in EAST ATLANTA in the middle of the early morning. I would be armed. and apparently that's what happened. Dude prolly ain't even know what hit him. Surprised he wasn't shot multiple times by multiple people.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I saw that line out there yesterday on Moreland around 3pm. I was wondering what was going on. There was about 20 cats out there (which is rare to see that many blk ppl in 5 points in a bunch), and now it hits me that these nikkas was out there for over 24 hours for some fukkin lebrons

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
SMH

It's hard to blame NIKE, cuz, this ain't happening during Black Friday, when ppl are wakin' up to spent the same dough for washers and clothes

SMH

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
SMH

It's hard to blame NIKE, cuz, this ain't happening during Black Friday, when ppl are wakin' up to spent the same dough for washers and clothes

SMH

Where?I can find about fifty incidents of retarded shyt happening every time some of these sneaker drop.

Show me where folks is getting merked over Dysons, Westinghouse Televisions and Old Navy fleeces.

And I don't blame Nike, I blame nikkas.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Where?I can find about fifty incidents of retarded shyt happening every time some of these sneaker drop.

Show me where folks is getting merked over Dysons, Westinghouse Televisions and Old Navy fleeces.

And I don't blame Nike, I blame nikkas.

nikka are you reading?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

And I don't blame Nike, I blame nikkas FIXED the people doin' the robbery's.

That was my point (should have been clearer, my bad)

I don't wanna hear; "NIKE needs to make the shoes cheaper"

It's not about expensive goods or ppl campin' out, it's about people tryin' to victimize others

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That was my point (should have been clearer, my bad)

I don't wanna hear; "NIKE needs to make the shoes cheaper"

It's not about expensive goods or ppl campin' out, it's about people tryin' to victimize others

I'm with you all the way.

Nike don't need to do shyt. if nikkas wanna buy $15 dollar shoots with a 200% mark up on em let em. Hell I think Nike selling it self short by not increasing the price of Lebrons and Jordans at least $50 bucks more. If idiots wanna throw money away, at least make em throw a lot of it away.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm with you all the way.

Nike don't need to do shyt. if nikkas wanna buy $15 dollar shoots with a 200% mark up on em let em. Hell I think Nike selling it self short by not increasing the price of Lebrons and Jordans at least $50 bucks more. If idiots wanna throw money away, at least make em throw a lot of it away.

That's capitalism, I can't be upset.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"life's a BYATCH..but shyt gets DEEPER
fukk GOLD CHAINS and SNEAKERS!!!!!"
- Cormega