ATL brehs help me out right quick...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Definately at the bolded...

I wouldn't mess with The Compound, for the points that he made.

You want a pretty good soul food restaurant... Go to Busy Bee's. It near the AUC center (Morehouse, Clark, Spelman). Their sweet potatoes are great!!. I usually just get the fried chicken of fried fish so I don't really know what the rest of the menu tastes like though.... I hear the fried and smothered porkchops are pretty good too though

Edit: I don't know what your money is looking like.. but Velvet Room can get pretty expensive if a celebrity is gonna be there. Last time I went a couple years ago, they were tryna charge like 80 in the regular and some rediculous price for a table, and "The Dream" was in there....

Needless to say I turned around and never went back.... but it's fun when you get in there though
Yeah the Velvet Room will try to charge you an arm and a leg to get in sometime. I remember that nikka AG used to stay fukking with me about my gear. I paid like 100 dollars one memorial day weekend to get in that joint because he said my shoes weren't casual enough. But damn if it isn't fun as hell once you get in there. A lot of out of town hoes who just want to have fun and flirt with nikkas. The chicks in there won't be as stuck up as some of the other popular Atl spots.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Wednesday Night: Halo Lounge, Aurum Lounge or Diamonds of Atlanta (Strip Club)

Thursday night hit up Vanquish(same dress code as Reign), Opera or Luxe Lounge

Pregame at Twist or Wet Willies on Friday night

Definitely hit up Reign on Friday night. Its $20 to get in. They are strict on the dress code. You have to wear a collared button up shirt,nice jeans are ok and casual shoes.

Saturday: Indigo bar has a day party from 3pm-8pm. Hit up Compound (long ass line but its worth it $20 gen admin. $40 express line) or Mansion Elan for the night party

Sunday: Loca Luna has a day party thats always poppin from 3pm-11pm. Cafe Circa has a day party as well. Velvet Room at night.

checkout some pics from clubs at www.atlpics.net or http://theclubnation.smugmug.com/Events

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Tell me a lil more about vanquish :ohhh:

What is the crowd like?

supposely its the best club in atl, even white folks co-sign the shiet out of it

but if you looking for them white girls, go to Atlantic Station this weekend, there is a tennis exhibition(tournament :smh:) that is going to bring out all the snowbunnies, and usual amount of black people that hit Atlantic Station every day.