ATL brehs help me out right quick...

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Im gonna hit up Atl again next week from Weds-Monday

Last few times I went I had a good time... But Im looking for some hidden gem type spots I went to all the commercial spots Esso, Strokers, Gladys Knights ect... Since I touch down in the middle of the week what are some cool lil ladies night spots to hit up? I looked at my boys "plans" and im like :upsetfavre: nah breh... shyt looks corny as hell :wtf:

Also let me know if yall know about any good ass BBQ spots in the A too..

Im gonna be staying at the Hyatt in riverdale near the airport... So give me ideas near that area...I got lost last time and ended up in edgewood :sadbron: :merchant:

This is where its at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport-South, College Park - RoomStays.com

I stayed there last time they had a bar on the 1st floor liq anytime u want :win:

And 24/7 food :win:

Thanks brehs :smugdraper:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
24/7 food = Waffle house

I really don't like BBQ spots so I can't recommend anything outside of firing up a grill and DYI....

Luxe Lounge on Thursday.....my boy say the Chinese buddah downtown is 24/7 and be jumping after Luxe on Thurs....

you should hit Peters Street....255 Tapas, MBar etc.... friday or Sat

maybe Wind down Wednesday Centennial Park at 5pm

Sunday go to church

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
24/7 food = Waffle house

I really don't like BBQ spots so I can't recommend anything outside of firing up a grill and DYI....

Luxe Lounge on Thursday.....my boy say the Chinese buddah downtown is 24/7 and be jumping after Luxe on Thurs....

you should hit Peters Street....255 Tapas, MBar etc.... friday or Sat

maybe Wind down Wednesday Centennial Park at 5pm

Sunday go to church

Just looked up this spot it seems like the only night its poppin' is fridays breh :what:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would of rode with you but im in panama ciry right now and gonna be here for about 2 more weeks. I do know theres a good out of the way bbq spot on 85. If you looking for the broads then you'll find em all through riverdale no problem, go by southlake mall or this weekend go on upper riverdale where this club is at.

Sent from my Abacus

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I would do vanquish on Thursday's, but Luxe is straight.

Friday is strip club night. I would do Onyx

Reign is the best club right now on Fridays(next door to vanquish), but its like a mini Velvet Room. And I would save the velvet room for Sunday.

Saturday's is Compound, but it's always super crowded and lines are really long.

I don't ever pay for BBQ.

Day party on Saturday at loca Luna it's usually packed

Day party on Sunday at Twist

Prodyson

All Star
Daps

Reign is the best club right now on Fridays(next door to vanquish), but its like a mini Velvet Room. And I would save the velvet room for Sunday.
Saturday's is Compound, but it's always super crowded and lines are really long.

Definately at the bolded...

I wouldn't mess with The Compound, for the points that he made.

You want a pretty good soul food restaurant... Go to Busy Bee's. It near the AUC center (Morehouse, Clark, Spelman). Their sweet potatoes are great!!. I usually just get the fried chicken of fried fish so I don't really know what the rest of the menu tastes like though.... I hear the fried and smothered porkchops are pretty good too though

Edit: I don't know what your money is looking like.. but Velvet Room can get pretty expensive if a celebrity is gonna be there. Last time I went a couple years ago, they were tryna charge like 80 in the regular and some rediculous price for a table, and "The Dream" was in there....

Needless to say I turned around and never went back.... but it's fun when you get in there though

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Definately at the bolded...

I wouldn't mess with The Compound, for the points that he made.

You want a pretty good soul food restaurant... Go to Busy Bee's. It near the AUC center (Morehouse, Clark, Spelman). Their sweet potatoes are great!!. I usually just get the fried chicken of fried fish so I don't really know what the rest of the menu tastes like though.... I hear the fried and smothered porkchops are pretty good too though

Edit: I don't know what your money is looking like.. but Velvet Room can get pretty expensive if a celebrity is gonna be there. Last time I went a couple years ago, they were tryna charge like 80 in the regular and some rediculous price for a table, and "The Dream" was in there....

Needless to say I turned around and never went back.... but it's fun when you get in there though

:ohhh: :myman: Im gonna also hit up a braves game just because :manny:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Tell me a lil more about vanquish :ohhh:

What is the crowd like?