At what approximate age will you stop being regs on the Coli?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
After I'm 25 I will never post on here ever again. I don't care how many females ask me to stay. I refuse to post on a message board after that age. If yall wanna still hit me up I'll give you my number. Real talk I'm already over the whole "fukkery" thing. Maybe if people could be mature on here I'd be cool sticking around but fukk it at this point.
quoted so you cant edit later :dustoff: we gonna hold you to this one

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
quoted so you cant edit later :dustoff: we gonna hold you to this one

lol You won't even know when that will be. I've already outgrown posting. Most of my time on here is spent pming my Beige Bella nowadays.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

lol You won't even know when that will be. I've already outgrown posting. Most of my time on here is spent pming my Beige Bella nowadays.

so you are admitting you are never gonna leave this forum?

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
I'm only 5 years deep and 22 years old in this hip hop forum shyt but as long as the shyt is cool I dont see a reason to stop posting.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Y'all know there are forums for older, more mature people right? Like millions of 40+ year olds posting and not a twentysomething in sight.

You're never to old to write messages to other people, what sense does that make? Communicating with text is an essential part of life for billions of people.

You'll probably stop posting here with the young idiots, but it would make no sense for any of us to stop posting when we get older. Think about it, if anything, forums will improve in the future and we'll ascend to more sophisticated forums.

Definition of FORUM
a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business
b : a public meeting place for open discussion
c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas
: a judicial body or assembly : court
a : a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion
b : a program (as on radio or television) involving discussion of a problem usually by several authorities

That will never stop being part of many, many people's lives. It won't be shameful to post in your 30s and up, it might be shameful if you're posting with teens, though.

You are a poster who enjoys socializing and expressing themselves with text, and you most likely will be for the rest of your life.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i should ask you the same question

ibz7xX4aO3i46v.gif

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
There are 70 yr olds on forums (not this one)

but they do post on forums...

Thread is stupid, its equivalent to asking at what age should one stop watching sports

As long as I'm still interested in keeping up with the latest tech news/politics/sports/music/movies/video games/computers/ books I will be posting or lurking a board somewhere (which will most likely be until my very last breath)