At what approximate age will you stop being regs on the Coli?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I be seeing some 35+ dudes lately and I been thinking "do these ppl have this much free time to post here on a regular basis?"

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
I've seen some :flabbynsick: dudes on here that have been here forever and now that I think of it I've been here and :hamster: since 08 :sadcam:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
After I'm 25 I will never post on here ever again. I don't care how many females ask me to stay. I refuse to post on a message board after that age. If yall wanna still hit me up I'll give you my number. Real talk I'm already over the whole "fukkery" thing. Maybe if people could be mature on here I'd be cool sticking around but fukk it at this point.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Well, shyt, I got on SOHH when I was 14 years old... and that was 13 years ago. To be honest, I can't really imagine a time when I WON'T be on The Coli, but I assume the day will come one day. I just figure my attention to certain forums will shift; I used to be heavy into The Booth but I stopped fukking with new rap music as much as I used to. I can't imagine I'll ever NOT be a fan of the NBA, but my interest has lessened over years.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
honestly its cool on here dis better then facebook n twitter not instagram tho

i couldnt picture myself being on here young tho i couldnt sit still on this shyt

but i guess whenever i dont feel like bein on here

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:childplease: i dont see why one should stop

is this shyt like high school to you? do you really take it that seriously?

i come here because most members general interest are the same as mine, and not only that, most of us understand each other

Even if i stopped posting for some reason, im pretty sure im going to be lurking well intos my 50's looking at my screen like :old:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
honestly its cool on here dis better then facebook n twitter

pretty much..i don't fukk with twitter tumblr facebook none of that sh*t anymore...i come here to exchange thoughts and laugh (with old friends) and this is the only social media i care to fukk with at this point in my life... eh. maybe i'll stop posting as much when i have a kid. :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As long as I'm alive and capable of typing, probably. :yeshrug:

Yall are crazy if you think our generation (Millennial) won't still be on the Internet a lot when we get old.