At this point, is simpsons even top 5 alltime?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OG seasons of the Simpsons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bart was the most :krs: character ever in the early 90's.

Futurama and King of the Hill are both great. :salute:

and the Boondocks :ohlawd:
Show stayed exposing fake thugs :smugdraper:

I was never too crazy about Famly Guy :yeshrug:

The OG '91 Bart Simpson would be ready to slap the taste out of someone's mouth and put a cherry bomb in their toilet upon seeing how corny the Simpsons are today :stopitslime:

Last edited:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simpsons from beginning until 99 was classic, from 2000 on it's been unfukking bearable, they should've kept conan on the team no matter what he asked.

Why do people assume Conan was the brains of the show. If I am wrong educate me but I doubt the decline had anything significant to do with his departure.

1. The Simpsons, It doesn't matter how far they run it into the ground, the show is not the same show now
2. King of the Hill, The subtle humor is top notch, its comedy in between the lines of life
3. Family Guy, Pure laughter, its rare to watch an episode and not laugh several times before commercial break let alone the entire show
4. Futurama
5. American Dad

Dishonorable Mention: South Park, is the grimiest show ever and kids actually watch it. Probably the single worst thing to happen to the morality of White kids. Where else can 8 year olds watch Paris Hilton cough out cum for 30 minutes? For what it is though, the writing is top notch but I would never watch it.

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I wonder what their Nielsen ratings are like? They are exhausted man, honestly I cannot remember the last episode I saw

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Jerkass Homer, p*ssy, Pissy (yeah, they had the bad boy of the 90s piss his pants :snoop:) Bart, too many Lisa falls in love with boy episodes and the random Flanderization (taking one small trait and expanding upon it to the point of unbearable self parody) of nearly all secondary characters has KILLED the show. Homer from the 90s was a lovable idiot, the modern Homer is just a douche. Family Guy is better than the Simpsons and American Dad :banderas: No explanation needed.