At The Boxing Gym!!!...

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
used to box when i was younger but i fell the fukk off (dont try to run up tho :ufdup:)

im fasho gettin a speed bag for the crib and jumproping so i can get my cardio up before i even step near a boxing gym

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying, I DIED when I read that.
I legit gasped :pachaha:and I haven't gasped since I heard Big Daddy Kane break down why Rakim fronted on the battle back in '89. And it's KRS ONE who he really wanted to battle because he felt Rah was too easy. Anyway...

Breh got the game all wrong. :hubie:
You got a link I can read for the BDK/Ra story? I always heard about this but never actually heard it.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Thanks Breh!!!...:salute:...It is a dream of mine to get more black brehs into boxing and jiu jitsu...I whole heartedly agree with your sentiments!!!...

Congrats breh. You just got a 28 year old black man to join the gym. I always wanted to box since I was younger but didn't fully commit or have the guidance.

I just signed up to a gym 185$ for the first month
135$ for the rest of the months.

I will not be sparring. Can't mess up my pretty face:mjgrin:

Im not trying to leave like Rahkman.

Any advice for the gym??

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Congrats breh. You just got a 28 year old black man to join the gym. I always wanted to box since I was younger but didn't fully commit or have the guidance.

I just signed up to a gym 185$ for the first month
135$ for the rest of the months.

I will not be sparring. Can't mess up my pretty face:mjgrin:

Im not trying to leave like Rahkman.

Any advice for the gym??

Glad I could help breh...:salute:...always follow your passion...you have plenty of time and us "pretty boys":dame: are historically great at fighting...because we don't want a mug messin' up our good looks for the ladies...take Sugar Ray Leonard for instance...he was the all American prototype boxer as far as image was concerned...he was considered a good looking guy by the media that was very marketable and could fight really well...I mean it's Sugar Ray Leonard...Boxing is 90% mental and 10% physical...I'd focus on believing in your ability and confidence to beat somebody's ass and backing that belief up through training...the hardest thing is the training...the fights are easy...shadow box everyday and eat right...lots of black beans...lentils...healthy foods ya know?...Go to the gym at least teice a week and seek out a trainer...if they see that u come regularly they'll gladly train and work with you...Best Wishes Breh!!!...:salute:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Glad I could help breh...:salute:...always follow your passion...you have plenty of time and us "pretty boys":dame: are historically great at fighting...because we don't want a mug messin' up our good looks for the ladies...take Sugar Ray Leonard for instance...he was the all American prototype boxer as far as image was concerned...he was considered a good looking guy by the media that was very marketable and could fight really well...I mean it's Sugar Ray Leonard...Boxing is 90% mental and 10% physical...I'd focus on believing in your ability and confidence to beat somebody's ass and backing that belief up through training...the hardest thing is the training...the fights are easy...shadow box everyday and eat right...lots of black beans...lentils...healthy foods ya know?...Go to the gym at least teice a week and seek out a trainer...if they see that u come regularly they'll gladly train and work with you...Best Wishes Breh!!!...:salute:

Good looks this should be interesting. I will try to go 3 times a week. I would like to get the muscle memory of boxing down packed b4 I even think about sparring. I will keep you updated.

semtex

:)
Daps
Bought an uppercut bag. 60ish pounds. Not heavy but I’m strong as shyt anyway so I feel this bag will help with accuracy and timing