At The Boxing Gym!!!...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How long u been boxing breh?.

I'm looking to get into it

I had an uncle who boxed...was an amateur champ at bantamweight...he taught me how to box when I was around 9 and 10...he would do punch drills with me and I'd run with him around the block and up and down the stairs...after he died I just kept with what he taught me and added onto it...so about 20 plus years...you should do it...boxing is more mental than physical...but it's the best workout imho...

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Boxing is a great workout and it's fun. You don't even feel like you're putting in work while training, but when you're done you know you've trained.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i been trying to find me a gym

I need to get back into some type of martial art or boxing

Its been years since I practiced anything, now I just shawow box and watch fight tips and etc

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

Good shyt.

I'ma go back to the boxing fun next month.

Lol. I been ghost for a month and if I go back looking like ass I'ma get roasted. Gonna get myself in some kind of decent fitness level first or I'ma be dead after 1 round

Thanks Bro!...I agree...that's how I like to do...work the rust off on my personal time before getting back into the gym...catch them bammas sleepin'...:russ:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Nope.if you don't feel it you're not working hard enough

Fam I've never seen that sentence in my life :russ:

I'm saying, I DIED when I read that.
I legit gasped :pachaha:and I haven't gasped since I heard Big Daddy Kane break down why Rakim fronted on the battle back in '89. And it's KRS ONE who he really wanted to battle because he felt Rah was too easy. Anyway...

Breh got the game all wrong. :hubie:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm saying, I DIED when I read that.
I legit gasped :pachaha:and I haven't gasped since I heard Big Daddy Kane break down why Rakim fronted on the battle back in '89. And it's KRS ONE who he really wanted to battle because he felt Rah was too easy. Anyway...

Breh got the game all wrong. :hubie:

Bruh i have literally heard nikkas say they thought they were gonna die shyt i might have said it a few times, shyt i might have been right :russ:. But NEVER this. :dead: