At&t put flags all in my yard...does this mean they're installing fiber?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I spoke to one of my committee members last month and I was saying how I don't have Fios, but for everyone a block over does. He was like what the hell is Fios. I broke it down and he said they don't have that in his neck of South Carolina. And this guy is a DoE employee.
:damn:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
People just now getting fiber in 2022 :picard:

It's ridiculous bro. There's areas/neighborhoodss less nicer than mine that have had it for 2+ years

Definitely fiber. They tore up our neighborhood lawns back in 2018 and I started smiling. Threw comcast in the bushes immediately for FiberSet.

I went outside and asked them bc i heard the digging and then my internet went out as I'm working. So they did confirm it is fiber! But they said it won't be active till prob another 2 months.

And these dudes doing the digging are contracted by AT&T, so hopefully his 2 month estimate is right and its not longer

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
the flags and paint are for marking the area for utilities. in some states its illegal to dig more than a couple inches without having the area surveyed and utilities marked off