At&t put flags all in my yard...does this mean they're installing fiber?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They put the little orange flags all in my yard and the houses and streets in my area.

Does this mean they're installing fiber lines? Finally?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah probably…nice that they use flags tho…them mufukkas hopped over ppl’s fences w/o permission and used orange spray paint in my old neighborhood

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
yeah probably…nice that they use flags tho…them mufukkas hopped over ppl’s fences w/o permission and used orange spray paint in my old neighborhood
Yeah there's some spray paint in a couple of spots. How long did it take them to activate it?

This is bs tho. We're bout to have to go back to the office next month. Would've been nice to have this fiber & wfh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah there's some spray paint in a couple of spots. How long did it take them to activate it?

hmm I can’t really recall…I know they did what they had to do the same week but I don’t know when the actual service was activated

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

those flags.

I remember as a jit, me and the neighborhood kids went to a construction site that had hundreds of those flags marked. We didn’t know what they were and thought they were cool so we swooped up on all of them. You know know them construction workers were pissed.

:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
those flags.

I remember as a jit, me and the neighborhood kids went to a construction site that had hundreds of those flags marked. We didn’t know what they were and thought they were cool so we swooped up on all of them. You know know them construction workers were pissed.

:mjlol:
I did that shyt too as a kid! :dead:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Either they're marking their cables because another industry (power, gas, etc) is about to dig nearby and they don't them accidentally cutting their shyt, or they're installing/upgrading their own cables. I hope it's fiber for you though breh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They put the little orange flags all in my yard and the houses and streets in my area.

Does this mean they're installing fiber lines? Finally?

Definitely fiber. They tore up our neighborhood lawns back in 2018 and I started smiling. Threw comcast in the bushes immediately for FiberSet.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
People just now getting fiber in 2022 :picard:

I spoke to one of my committee members last month and I was saying how I don't have Fios, but for everyone a block over does. He was like what the hell is Fios. I broke it down and he said they don't have that in his neck of South Carolina. And this guy is a DoE employee.