Astro’s Playroom sells 10 million copies making it the fastest selling next gen title *update* 50 million copies sold!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Txq18m9.gif
Astro's Playroom lowkey better than Mario Odyssey
@The Mad Titan

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Far more innovative :sas2:
Mario Odyssey felt shallow and didn't hold me in. My favorite game of all time on is on the Switch so I don't have any biases.
I was like :dahell: when I seen how bored I was getting with Mario Odyssey.

No innovation at all, just another rehashed mario game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mario Odyssey felt shallow and didn't hold me in. My favorite game of all time on is on the Switch so I don't have any biases.
I was like :dahell: when I seen how bored I was getting with Mario Odyssey.

No innovation at all, just another rehashed mario game.

Honestly felt the same way, and it was the only other game on switch i was excited to play other than BOTW. Just felt tedious collecting the stars, cappy gimmick wasn’t really a big game changer for me either

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly felt the same way, and it was the only other game on switch i was excited to play other than BOTW. Just felt tedious collecting the stars, cappy gimmick wasn’t really a big game changer for me either
I'm one of the biggest Nintendo and specifically Mario fans. And I've said that the game is repetitive since the Wii games.

Still a good immersive game but it's shallow and repetitive. Fortunately everything else is strong so its not a problem for most.

Last really fun Mario game I played was Sunshine.

Hopefully the next one is fun and immersive. I have high hopes for it. But I'm sure we won't see it untill 2025 if we are lucky.

This post was inspired by our's truly, The Mid Titan.