Astronomers see back of a black hole for first time, proving Albert Einstein was right

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
giphy.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
When humans ascend up in to space en-masse, I tell you, it’ll be glorious. Dalliances with angels, afternoon conversations with Gods, adventures with Goddesses, battles with Dragons…:wow:
When I get that new spiritual non fleshly Angelic Body:ohlawd:

For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.
Matthew 22:30 NLT
Matthew 22:30 For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. KIng James Version
Matthew 22:30
:lawd:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
I want to see a planet get eaten by one of these things :lupe:

Crazy thing is, it was reported that matter was being pulled into one of these supermassive black holes close to the speed of light, so you technically could never "see" it, it would happen in seconds.

On top of the fact that in comparison, earth is roughly 8,000 miles wide... This black hole here is 18.6 MILLION miles wide.

Earth would be a speck of dust sliding into this shyt at matter distorting speeds...

CriminalHighlevelDove-size_restricted.gif

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Black holes are the result of interstellar space travel.

You ever see a jet break the sound barrier? It's like that but on a cosmic level.

The amount of energy needed to break the light barrier requires entire stars, and black holes are what's left after they blast off.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ghost Utmost said:
A black hole is not a 2D hole.

It's an object in space and like every object in space large enough to be a "thing"

It's a ball. A sphere.

There's no back any more than the sun has a back

You're forgetting the "accretion disk" that spins around the singularity. There are, indeed, two sides.​