Assault Android Cactus OT (PC/PS Vita/PS4/Wii U/*XB1X 4K 60fps edition)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:pacspit: to both of you closet XB1 fans. :slapfight::fire::violent::bustback::datazz:
hypocrisy.gif
images

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
4 players locally. How your goofy ass gonna make this thread (with GIFS no less showing 4 players playing simultaneously:martin:) and not know the answer to this question tho?:beli:
Can one shareplay with more than 1 player at a time I wonder.:jbhmm:
I've gotten busier and lazier with time (Or maybe the :flabbynsick: has finally arrived). I didn't even remember making this thread.
I remember being interested in the game though. It seems like it kind of went under the radar altogether.
This joint is supposed to be like $20 bucks right? I'm headed out of town for a week but I'll scoop it up when I get back. I'm always down for some couch coop. I get tired of these online only games.
What the heck do I even have 4 controllers for?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've gotten busier and lazier with time (Or maybe the :flabbynsick: has finally arrived). I didn't even remember making this thread.
I remember being interested in the game though. It seems like it kind of went under the radar altogether.
This joint is supposed to be like $20 bucks right? I'm headed out of town for a week but I'll scoop it up when I get back. I'm always down for some couch coop. I get tired of these online only games.
What the heck do I even have 4 controllers for?

I get that, but why do so many games just choose one or the other when they could simply have both? Rayman also failed to have online MP, as does the Mario 4-player games as well, but have great offline co-op. LittleBigPlanet did it best by seamlessly mixing the two together simultaneously in all of their variations.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I get that, but why do so many games just choose one or the other when they could simply have both? Rayman also failed to have online MP, as does the Mario 4-player games as well, but have great offline co-op. LittleBigPlanet did it best by seamlessly mixing the two together simultaneously in all of their variations.
100% agree

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hit them on twitter. They responded and said there are no plans for online coop wow