Assault Android Cactus OT (PC/PS Vita/PS4/Wii U/*XB1X 4K 60fps edition)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
New trailer for Assault Android Cactus, releasing this summer (PC/PS Vita/PS4/Wii U)

aac_drill.gif
http://www.assaultandroidcactus.com/
Pick from a colourful roster of synthetic heroines and dive in guns blazing against a mechanical army in transforming arena style levels where only your skill, wits and reflexes will get you through

Cactus might just be a Junior Constable in the Interplanetary Police, but when she ends up stranded on a crippled space freighter under attack by its own robot workers, she'll do whatever it takes - including conscripting any fellow androids she finds along the way - to reach the brain of the ship!
floorchange.gif

Currently available on Steam Early Access:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/250110

filamentjhs82.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Day 1-ed this shyt and loving it so far. Game actually dropped on my birthday so I had to cop. Who else is playing? Any word when the PS4/Vita versions dropping? I'll probably double dip.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day 1-ed this shyt and loving it so far. Game actually dropped on my birthday so I had to cop. Who else is playing? Any word when the PS4/Vita versions dropping? I'll probably double dip.

I made this post in 2013 :wow:
Anyone played the demo for Assault Android Cactus on Steam?? Pretty fun.
I'm about to cop now. I can't believe I dl'd the demo for this back in 2013 and it's NOW coming out.

I could've gotten the early access back but I didn't want to. Anyway the PS4/Vita drops in Q1 2016. No real date yet.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I made this post in 2013 :wow:

I'm about to cop now. I can't believe I dl'd the demo for this back in 2013 and it's NOW coming out.

I could've gotten the early access back but I didn't want to. Anyway the PS4/Vita drops in Q1 2016. No real date yet.

Yeah, I had the demo way back then too. I liked the demo and also could've played the early access joint, but I didn't want to cuz at the time the dualshock 4 drivers weren't out on the mac officially or whatever and it was a hurdle getting the controller to work, so I said forget it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just copped on PC. Game is madddddddddddd fun! Playing this with a PS3 controller.

If they add online co op to ps4 version ill probably buy again :wow:

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone play this? Is it not online? I have it, but have yet to play with anyone locally or online. I would reckon that even w/o built in MP shareplay would work for online. Anyone done to play this with moi?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This shyt still ain't out yet? :wtf: this shyt was at last year's e3 wasn't it?