Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this shyt is flames I dunno how anyone could hate
and I'm huge into complaining and shyt

I'm weilding a dagger left hand and a chain mace in the right and letting freedom ring out this bytch :ohlawd:
im sure imma like it:yeshrug::yeshrug:
despite what people say about Odyssey being way to long and boring but i actually enjoyed that game alot:ehh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
im sure imma like it:yeshrug::yeshrug:
despite what people say about Odyssey being way to long and boring but i actually enjoyed that game alot:ehh:
this is more beautiful, way more direct with what you have to gather... it actually means something in the game... like building homes, upgrading the limited amount of weapons etc

and then its way more real than the other ones, slower pace... you have stamina bar so you can only attack or dodge 2-3 times before you have to let it recharge

its like if you took the best parts of orgins and odyssey and mixed them together with Red Dead like realism (besides the freeclimbing obviously)

but I noticed the missions and collections are way more linear, if you need wolf pelts for example... you will hear the wolves howling and know they are close. You're never just gathering shyt just to do it.
you can heal a limited amount, but there's stoves and berries everywhere to refill your pouch. You cant just spam dodge and spam heal....they made the fights more like a chess game, where you have to decide your attack and counters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Amazon hasn’t shipped my order i might cancel it. Even though I got it 20 dollars off

I feel like thirsty xboxers are gassing it

Edit—-

Cancelled, I’m gonna trust my gut. People to this day swear origins is fire and i quit after 12 hours.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The skill up review pretty much confirmed all my fears about it. I feel like a lot of people saying they’re having fun with it now are gonna change their tune in next few days or week

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I downloaded the new patch and it fukked up the game. I can’t do any of the main missions now.:francis:
Hopefully they release a new patch in the next 2 days because I don’t feel like deleting everything and starting over.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt is flames I dunno how anyone could hate
and I'm huge into complaining and shyt

I'm weilding a dagger left hand and a chain mace in the right and letting freedom ring out this bytch :ohlawd:

to be fair...you just started and his standpoint is from that of having put in 67 hours so he’s understandably burnt out and feels it wasn’t worth it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
to be fair...you just started and his standpoint is from that of having put in 67 hours so he’s understandably burnt out and feels it wasn’t worth it

Yeah he said it was fun at first, to the point of telling a bunch of people it was. Then he said after about 20 hours it started to feel stale and continued to put in an extra 40+ hours on top of that.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i heard the pc port is a complete shyt show:scust:
thank god i skipped it and decided to cop this for ps5:scust:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Amazon hasn’t shipped my order i might cancel it. Even though I got it 20 dollars off

I feel like thirsty xboxers are gassing it

Edit—-

Cancelled, I’m gonna trust my gut. People to this day swear origins is fire and i quit after 12 hours.
yeah these new creed games not for everyone:ehh::ehh:
im weird as fukk:mjlol::mjlol: i loved AC4:yeshrug: orgins was cool:yeshrug: and odyseey was great to me:yeshrug::yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah these new creed games not for everyone:ehh::ehh:
im weird as fukk:mjlol::mjlol: i loved AC4:yeshrug: orgins was cool:yeshrug: and odyseey was great to me:yeshrug::yeshrug:

At this point i think you either love assassins creed formula or you don’t. I can imagine if you like the last two there’s no reason why you wouldn’t like this one and vice versa.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
At this point i think you either love assassins creed formula or you don’t. I can imagine if you like the last two there’s no reason why you wouldn’t like this one and vice versa.

That’s how I’m feeling tbh, especially since I never really played the OG AC trilogy with Ezio like that. I’ve only played a lil bit of the first AC on the 360 (first played AC1 in 2011) but never picked it back up since. I think I either got bored with it quickly or a AAA game coming out caught my attention (prolly Skyrim).

I’ve enjoyed Black Flag, Origins, and Odyssey, so I know I’ll fukks with Valhalla a lot :ehh: