Assassins Creed Valhalla to run at 4K30fps on Xbox Series X

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tenor.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we're maybe one more generation from consoles getting graphics settings like PC (though not near as detailed) :wow: I probably won't be buying this, but I know if I do I'll be playing in 60+ FPS :mjgrin:

At the very least they better have performance and quality settings for both 1080p and 4k. Wouldn't hurt to toss 1440p in there for good measure.

Daps
Reppin
bbbbbut @PS4 told me xbox games will be running between 60 and 120fps :sadbron:

Unless a developer intentionally limits it to 30 because Sony paid to hold games back ala COD/Tekken/etc :francis:

Also, any game with the "optimised for series X" logo will be enhanced and I quote... "Way more than just native 4k" end quote. The differences between those versions of games and the competition (ps5 version) will be as some devs have already stated, STAGGERING :merchant:

Finally, in house the Microsoft team is not concerned with if they can deliver next month. They can't wait to showcase what is possible with series X and think about it. That reveal, while the game's didn't wow you in terms of gameplay, the graphics were top notch in a lot of places. Biggest studio had like 90ppl while the smallest was one person. What do you think games will look like next month from major studios? Microsoft has so much to show and they know Sony doesn't. Sony isn't ready software wise to battle yet. Xbox ready to give you the next gen today. And you will see that yourselves in one month...

Tru Story :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
bbbbbut @PS4 told me xbox games will be running between 60 and 120fps :sadbron:
:stopitslime:He also said that developers would have the option to cap the FPS at 30 for the sake of Sony’s inferior console. :ufdup:Try to keep up with the stannery son. These streets are dangerous.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:unimpressed:

L box with another one

:russ:
Did you forget the ps5 is weaker :dwillhuh:

Sohh this the game y'all playing today? All next gen 3rd party games are Microsoft's responsibility? Ubisoft, notorious for coming up short is now xbox fault? I love the reaches because it shows you're still hurt over the fact it's superior :bryan:

But let's look deeper into this threads story, the op purposely didn't quote anything, just a headline. If he quoted anything you'd get the truth which is "currently it's running 4k30" nowhere does it say they settled on. Now who would take that and run with it? Sony fans so make sure to raise an eyebrow on any website that wants clickbait like this :scust: here's the rest of his article backing up what I'm saying...

This is perhaps a bit unsurprising as even the GeForce RTX 2080Ti, capable of 13.45 TFLOPs, can't really get locked 60 frames per second at 4K resolution in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, at least with max settings enabled.

The wording in the statement does seem to leave hope that a higher frame rate option could be available in the full game, though likely not coupled with 4K resolution. It is also possible Ubisoft could simply opt to add an 'unlocked' frame rate option since the Xbox Series X supports Variable Refresh Rate and an increasing number of HDMI VRR enabled TVs and displays are now on the market. This should guarantee a smoother experience even if Assassin's Creed Valhalla can't get a proper 60 frames per second implementation.
There will be a 60fps mode and higher when it's all said and done. Thanks for playing ladies!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ubisoft is such a bum company.
The game already struggles to run 4K/60 on systems already stronger than what these consoles will be. The truth of the matter is, these games are not just reliant on a strong GPU, but also a strong CPU. And even then, they're still tough on performance for even the best hardware. If dudes want 60fps on all games, they need to go ahead and cop a PC.

Otherwise, people should give up this dream that they'll get 60fps standard on consoles. We've been talking about this happening every gen.

The best hope is that Ubi adds some type of "performance" mode, but given their track record, I doubt it.