Assassin’s Creed Mirage 10.5.23

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Enjoying it so far, favorite map/setting since Egypt. It's a small game which will go on sale eventually so best for those that want to try to buy it then.
I mean I'm talking shyt but I know my dumb ass gonna end up getting it anyway
full

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Enjoying it so far, favorite map/setting since Egypt. It's a small game which will go on sale eventually so best for those that want to try to buy it then.
I'm pleasantly surprised, too. Wound up breaking down and getting it and when we got the Ubisoft logo within the first hour I thought, "Hmm." It was FIVE hours in Valhalla, IIRC. I'm really digging Shorheh Agdashloo's character (Roshan), but I just started.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished the game, enjoyed it for the most part.

- The mission structure was kind of like Gotham Knights with the investigations, gives you full freedom who you want to go after rather than forcing you in order.
- The main character and cast were solid
- The setting was very nice. Small map, I prefer this over the huge maps like Valhalla or Odyssey.
- Story was decent for the most part but very confusing for someone who did not play Valhalla, it is clear that you have to play that game to fully understand what is going on here. I will get to that game one day.
- Combat was horrible, maybe its because I am coming from GOW:R or FF16 but the sword fighting was so poor here, especially because of controller delay. Sometimes I would have to press attack 4 times for me to attack. Stealth was good and I mostly did that but hated fighting straight up because it was just bad.

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Finally finished the game, enjoyed it for the most part.

- The mission structure was kind of like Gotham Knights with the investigations, gives you full freedom who you want to go after rather than forcing you in order.
- The main character and cast were solid
- The setting was very nice. Small map, I prefer this over the huge maps like Valhalla or Odyssey.
- Story was decent for the most part but very confusing for someone who did not play Valhalla, it is clear that you have to play that game to fully understand what is going on here. I will get to that game one day.
- Combat was horrible, maybe its because I am coming from GOW:R or FF16 but the sword fighting was so poor here, especially because of controller delay. Sometimes I would have to press attack 4 times for me to attack. Stealth was good and I mostly did that but hated fighting straight up because it was just bad.
:salute:

I’m enjoying the game so far but the parkour is :francis:.

The stealth is good but the AI seems less challenging than in Origins/Odyssey when in stealth mode.

Baghdad is like combinations of Venice (AC 2), Paris (AC Unity), Egypt and Greece (AC Origins/Odyssey). Beautiful city and set up.

Yeah, combat is trash. I avoid the smoke and play strictly stealth, friend.