Assassin's creed full 4k/60fps for the 1st time on console

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The series x version will have real time Ray tracing which will make a dramatic difference in how both versions will look.

Also your story words it in such a way that it's still telling you it's not locked at 60. This gen has VRR so it can run at 45fps and look good. You show me where it's locked at 60 in 4k and I'll give you a cookie. Otherwise this is just damage control
:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Insane how they don't care about that only care to clown others

Mental illness
I'm usually thrown in with the rest even tho I'm one of a kind. I'm just gonna flat out say it. A lot of you are just dumb. Like, your comment and dpres who you quoted are cool with misinformation. I'm not and I'm not going to feel bad if you feel bad for me pointing this out, sorry not sorry. I feel sorry for those who operate that way.

Now, again and forever until proven otherwise?
will not only run in 4K on the PS5, but also with 60 frames. And full 4K resolution, as you emphasize, which you can expect

Maybe this is your first rodeo but that's industry talk for it hits 60fps at parts. Even the 4k wording means dynamic. If it wasn't they'd call it full 4k/60 like so
Assassin's Creed Valhalla confirmed to run at 4K 60fps on Xbox Series X - MSPoweruser

When the game was revealed they said the Xbox version wasn't running at 4k/60 but that it was still early in development. They wouldn't even speak on the PlayStation version until now and Sony stans are cool with spreading misinformation. This thread right here is how the narratives began...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/assassins-creed-valhalla-to-run-at-4k30fps-on-xbox-series-x.778946/

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was some concern yesterday after a news article didn't say 4K "at" 60fps for a few games from Ubisoft for the PS5.

Article was updated today to say 4K "at" 60fps.
PlayStation 5: PS5 players can immerse themselves in the stunning open world with the power of the Tempest 3D Audio Engine to hear the environment around them, along with detailed 4K at 60 frames per second visuals, and faster loading speeds due to the additional power of the console’s ultra-high speed SSD. If you purchase a PS4 copy of the game, you’ll be able to upgrade at no additional cost to the PS5** edition.
Ubisoft On the Next Generation of Consoles – Get the Details

Xbots lost again :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The series x version will have real time Ray tracing which will make a dramatic difference in how both versions will look.

Also your story words it in such a way that it's still telling you it's not locked at 60. This gen has VRR so it can run at 45fps and look good. You show me where it's locked at 60 in 4k and I'll give you a cookie. Otherwise this is just damage control
Who said it’s going to be native 4k, locked 60fps, and have ray tracing on the series x?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There was some concern yesterday after a news article didn't say 4K "at" 60fps for a few games from Ubisoft for the PS5.

Article was updated today to say 4K "at" 60fps.

Ubisoft On the Next Generation of Consoles – Get the Details

Xbots lost again :mjlol:
Have those same energy once digital foundry gets ahold of it
Who said it’s going to be native 4k, locked 60fps, and have ray tracing on the series x?
There will be comparisons, and Sony is forcing reviewers to remain quiet longer. You think that would be the case if all things were equal?

Honest and fair question, easy answer, I can hold back from shuffling if that will help ease the angst :manny: