Assassins Creed Black Flag Remake announced

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like TLOU part 1 remake unnecessary
Great game but unnecessary

Just improve lighting framerate textures clean up the bugs and sell it for 40 bucks

Do a sequel instead
Hell nah, they need to update the gameplay to something like Unity or Mirage. That old style in dated and restrictive.
There's a fukking AC game announced each week, how are people not tired of this series?
:blessed:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
It’s too small in scale and lacked the depth required for a remake.

It was cool at the time, but now it doesn’t really hold up much. It was executed just well enough at the time. But the game itself was still unfinished, clunky, and repetitive.

Story was also all over the place, I could tell they cut a lot out. And the continuity of the ending was ruined by future releases.

Many systems in the game were either barebones or not fully hashed out. From the crafting to the sea ship side economy thing.

I just played the game and DLC a few months ago.

They won’t add anything new, just give it “modern” graphics, so it’s completely unnecessary.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do y’all who want this even have faith in Ubisoft to deliver? They couldn’t even get a Sands of Time remake developed on time.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's still arguably the best. There are four legitimate contenders for that title 2, Black Flag, Origins, and Odyssey. To me it's between Black Flag and Odyssey.

Been replaying through Odyssey over the last couple of months since beating it originally five years ago. It has its flaws but it really might be my favorite in the series. I absolutely loved them going all in on the RPG aspects & Kassandra is right with Bayek & Ezio for me when it comes to my favorite protagonist in the franchise. If the writing was moderately tighter and they'd cut the forts/outposts in half, it'd damn near be a 10/10 for me. Systematically hunting down the Cultists over Greece was about as much as I'd felt like an assassin since AC Brotherhood.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been replaying through Odyssey over the last couple of months since beating it originally five years ago. It has its flaws but it really might be my favorite in the series. I absolutely loved them going all in on the RPG aspects & Kassandra is right with Bayek & Ezio for me when it comes to my favorite protagonist in the franchise. If the writing was moderately tighter and they'd cut the forts/outposts in half, it'd damn near be a 10/10 for me. Systematically hunting down the Cultists over Greece was about as much as I'd felt like an assassin since AC Brotherhood.

Completely agree with all of this. The parkour in Odyssey was also way better than any of the others.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y’all who want this even have faith in Ubisoft to deliver? They couldn’t even get a Sands of Time remake developed on time.
Yes, it Assassin's Creed. They are more focused on that series than Prince of Persia.
Theyll more likely use the Mirage engine and expand on what was in Black Flag and the Adewale DLC to align with the modern games

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s too small in scale and lacked the depth required for a remake.

It was cool at the time, but now it doesn’t really hold up much. It was executed just well enough at the time. But the game itself was still unfinished, clunky, and repetitive.

Story was also all over the place, I could tell they cut a lot out. And the continuity of the ending was ruined by future releases.

Many systems in the game were either barebones or not fully hashed out. From the crafting to the sea ship side economy thing.

I just played the game and DLC a few months ago.

They won’t add anything new, just give it “modern” graphics, so it’s completely unnecessary.
You gave the reasons why it needed a remake lol